•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recommendation for good cleaner for cloth interior

Laceyshanell

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Hello all. Anyone have a good cleaner for the cloth interior? So scared to use one that will mess it up.

wildbill23c

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Engine Size
2.9L V6
Suspension Style
4wd
My credo
19K, 19D, 92Y, 91F
Turtle Wax Power Out upholstery cleaner and Turtle Wax foaming carpet cleaner for the carpets and/or floor mats are what I use, and it seems to work very well....it got the grease stains out of the carpet and seat in my 93 Ranger, and I have used it a bit in my Bronco 2 as well with great results....kind of like carpet shampoo, apply the cleaner, let it sit a couple minutes then scrub, let dry then vacuum.

JerryC

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Hello all. Anyone have a good cleaner for the cloth interior? So scared to use one that will mess it up.
Years ago out of desperation I used oxyclean powder mixed with warm water to get a gigantic coffee stain out of the carper in our 96 FSB. Somebody spilled a large Mickey D's coffee, covered it up and never told me. The stain was a couple of years old by the time I saw it. It was like the TV commercial, I poured the mixture on it and the stain went away before my eyes in seconds. I ended up cleaning the whole cloth interior with it.