•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

1990 bronco ii xlt 4x4 (REVISED)

PONYinOREGON

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco ii
1990 bronco ii 4x4 xlt V6 5 speed manual, manual locking hubs, 150,000+ miles, new tires and wheels, new starter last year, new clutch a couple years ago. aftermarket radio, power windows and locks, NEEDS NEW SLAVE CYLINDER runs and drives great otherwise. Can be driven in 1st gear. No A/C as the compressor is gone, Interior is in good condition and will post interior pics tomorrow. I added interior pics, I'll have it cleaned and new interior pics added soon. No rot thru rust anywhere, just a few spots of surface rust on roof and hood, no dents or dings. Very straight ride for it's age.I've owned this bronco for 12 years. Located in Rouge River, Oregon. 4500.00 obo (more realistic after speaking with some people) BRING YOUR CASH OFFERS!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

bronco2fan

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
Suspension Style
4wd
Dude, not to be that guy, but. 10,500 isn't realistic at all. That's more like the I really don't want to sell it price. Don't be surprised if you get no hits or really lowball offers, just saying. GLWS.

Uncle Gump

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Suspension Style
4wd
Dude, not to be that guy, but. 10,500 isn't realistic at all. That's more like the I really don't want to sell it price. Don't be surprised if you get no hits or really lowball offers, just saying. GLWS.
I tend to agree... but it isn't really my place to tell someone else that there expectations are a bit off from what I might pay.

For that kind of money it certainly should be turn key. We all know the Bronco market has went crazy... and if this one brings 10K... I'm putting mine up for sale the next day.

PONYinOREGON

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco ii
So I put that up for feelers as I couldn't find many examples online.

ecgreen

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Suspension Style
4wd
Yep, for that price needs to be just about in perfect shape. Just an opinion, but I bet you could move it for 5000 if you could prove the 150,000 (speedo is only 5 digits, could be 250,000) and you fixed the transmission. With the new bronco out you might find someone willing to pay the 8k, but probably not. You are right that there are not a lot of comparables out there. Just trying to help.

LeBronCo

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1987 and 1986
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Suspension Style
4wd
My credo
Life is more fun if you own a Ford Bronco II
1990 bronco ii 4x4 xlt V6 5 speed manual, manual locking hubs, 150,000+ miles, new tires and wheels, new starter last year, new clutch a couple years ago. aftermarket radio, power windows and locks, NEEDS NEW SLAVE CYLINDER runs and drives great otherwise. Can be driven in 1st gear. No A/C as the compressor is gone, Interior is in good condition and will post interior pics tomorrow. I added interior pics, I'll have it cleaned and new interior pics added soon. No rot thru rust anywhere, just a few spots of surface rust on roof and hood, no dents or dings. Very straight ride for it's age.I've owned this bronco for 12 years. Located in Rouge River, Oregon. 4500.00 obo (more realistic after speaking with some people) BRING YOUR CASH OFFERS!!!
How long have you owned this B2? I recently saw one online that looked just like this one with rust spots in the same locations. Owner was selling it for $2200. Could just be a coincidence. There's lots of light blue 90 B2 4x4 V6 5spd manual/manual out there.

LeBronCo

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1987 and 1986
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Suspension Style
4wd
My credo
Life is more fun if you own a Ford Bronco II
So I put that up for feelers as I couldn't find many examples online.
I apologize if my comment was harsh. I am interested in a 90 with manual shift. If this is still available give me a call and let's see if we can agree on a fair price.
Nelson 760 405 2973