•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

1989 Bronco II XLT : 4WD, manual transmission, $8,500

DouglasSmith

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
I bought this beautiful Bronco II six years ago with 165,000 miles on it. Currently at 196,500. (Average 5K miles/year) I have put time and money into this truck and it has been running great for road trips and as a commuter/light work truck. I got a new work truck recently and just don't have the time to put in anymore.

When I bought it, I put in a new clutch. Two years later, I got new tires. New brakes came three years ago. All the while, I've had annual maintenance checks with my mechanic. This truck runs great but is in need of some cosmetic love.

It is current on its California registration. Rear tires are in great shape, front tires have wear. 4-wheel drive, AC works great, JVC CD player with an impressive sound system. Automatic windows and door locks, original and clean upholstery (non-smoker), manual transmission. New battery three months ago.

Here are the full stats:

This 1989 Ford Bronco II XLT 4x4 has originality, style, a ton of features, fuel-injected power, an overdrive transmission, power windows, power locks, cruise control. I beefed up and maxed out the tire height with BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 235, there is a spare on the exterior swing-away mount. Front bucket seats that are in excellent condition, as is all the original upholstery throughout this truck. Under the hood is a fuel-injected 2.9-liter V6. Power steering, power brakes, towing hitch, roof rack and front discs. Contact me for more pics and information or make an offer.

Attachments

Last edited:

Borrego Guy

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
My credo
It's not a sport unless it has wheels!
I bought this beautiful Bronco II six years ago with 165,000 miles on it. Currently at 196,500. (Average 5K miles/year) I have put time and money into this truck and it has been running great for road trips and as a commuter/light work truck. I got a new work truck recently and just don't have the time to put in anymore.

When I bought it, I put in a new clutch. Two years later, I got new tires. New brakes came three years ago. All the while, I've had annual maintenance checks with my mechanic. This truck runs great but is in need of some cosmetic love.

It is current on its California registration. Rear tires are in great shape, front tires have wear. 4-wheel drive, AC works great, JVC CD player with an impressive sound system. Automatic windows and door locks, original and clean upholstery (non-smoker), manual transmission. New battery three months ago.

Here are the full stats:

This 1989 Ford Bronco II XLT 4x4 has originality, style, a ton of features, fuel-injected power, an overdrive transmission, power windows, power locks, cruise control. I beefed up and maxed out the tire height with BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 235, there is a spare on the exterior swing-away mount. Front bucket seats that are in excellent condition, as is all the original upholstery throughout this truck. Under the hood is a fuel-injected 2.9-liter V6. Power steering, power brakes, towing hitch, roof rack and front discs. Contact me for more pics and information or make an offer.
Hey Doug, where are you located?

DouglasSmith

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Howdy.

I'm in California. You are very new to the forum... yes?

Gotta ask: Are you a human? There are so many bots out there.

Can you tell me who won the World Series last year?

Borrego Guy

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
My credo
It's not a sport unless it has wheels!
Howdy.

I'm in California. You are very new to the forum... yes?

Gotta ask: Are you a human? There are so many bots out there.

Can you tell me who won the World Series last year?
The Astros, although I don't follow sports. I live in Felton, Ca. Can you send me more pics to my email? meritmetal@yahoo.com

DouglasSmith

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
I'm not going to email.

UHG. Do you have a name? or should I report this?