•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by 84bronco7

1. 8

Sitting for 17 years!

Update! Alrighty fellas got the cap and rotor and all new wires installed today and spent s little time adjusting the carb screws on front of the carb and still can't get it to act right shifting from first to second.. I also cut the exhaust off in front of the cat. A lot of noise now lol...
  2. 8

Sitting for 17 years!

I replaced fuel pump ,fuel line, cleaned the tank, rebuilt carb, fixed vacuum leaks haven't done cap rotor and wires yet. Did install new plugs. It does feel like the brakes are grabbing and I am going to do rotor cap and wires this weekend.. haven't checked timing yet either.. I am new to all...
  3. 8

Sitting for 17 years!

Update!! She is alive Ok so I got her running after 17 years of sitting. It will idle great and run great until shifting into 2nd gear. When shifted into 2nd it loses all power and will almost die out. Can start in second at high rpm. Clogged cat maybe? Idk where to start with this issue
  4. 8

Sitting for 17 years!

Yes I removed the sending unit and cleaned out the tank. I ran a new fuel line from pump to tank and it is still not pulling fuel. What I believe is the accelerator plunger on the front of the carb is the part leaking fuel. Pardon my ignorance I am new to all this but am determined to get this...
  5. 8

Sitting for 17 years!

Recently picked up a 84 bronco 2 that has been sitting for 17 years. I changed the oil and cleaned out fuel tank. Ran new fuel lines. New fuel sending unit in tank and new fuel pump. And of course all filters. The bronco will crank up when fuel feed line before pump is run into bottle of fuel...