•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by 85_Ranger4x4

1. 85_Ranger4x4

Rocko

Dang, its been awhile... Anyway, took it on the Ranger Station Adventure at Land Between the Lakes last fall: We initially had the GMRS mounted on the bottom of the dash with copious amounts of velcro. It worked, as long as it worked. The radio would fall for little to no reason at random...
  2. 85_Ranger4x4

2.3 swap

Will need a 2.3/2.5 Lima trans, the newer the better. Will be hard to find in 4wd flavor so you might have to assemble one from two transmissions. I would guess 150-200hp when new, they tried to get them on par with the 5.0.
  3. 85_Ranger4x4

Out with the old...

The more door gets tight really fast when you need the rear seat. Especially when one is used a Ranger with an enclosed 7' bed.
  4. 85_Ranger4x4

bronco decoration

That would actually be Fighter Jet Grey... AKA cactus gray.
  5. 85_Ranger4x4

'21+ Bronco Overhead Molle Panel

Actually installing the molle panel. 1. Remove the roof sections if you haven't already. Again, get a friend if you have a four door, that center section can get awkward and is very expensive if it gets away from you and you drop it. 2. Pull down the center trim piece if you didn't before...
  6. 85_Ranger4x4

'21+ Bronco Overhead Molle Panel

Difficulty: 5 out of 10 Time to install: A couple hours Disclaimer: The Ranger Station.com, The Ranger Station.com Staff, nor the original poster are responsible for you doing this modification to your vehicle. By doing this modification and following this how-to you, the installer, take full...
  7. 85_Ranger4x4

What did you do to your '21+ Bronco today?

Went to a park...
  8. 85_Ranger4x4

Rotated tires... And had a bystander.
  9. 85_Ranger4x4

86 BII instrument cluster help please

Speedo assembly swaps easily in the cluster. I swapped my speedometer when I converted mine to a factory tach. https://www.therangerstation.com/tech/1983-1988-ford-ranger-speedometer-head-replacement/
  10. 85_Ranger4x4

4dr has a nasty blind spot too.
  11. 85_Ranger4x4

Leveled out her parking spot. Did not get a seal of approval...
  12. 85_Ranger4x4

I wanna say mine were like $200ish on sale.
  13. 85_Ranger4x4

Trail gear rock sliders on summit are a pretty good bang for the buck. I have them on my ranger. They are frame mounted though (imo overall better than the factory bodymounted option) We have the factory rock rails on ours. They look clean and are good enough for a case of getting into more...
  14. 85_Ranger4x4

Whatever you wanna call this...
  15. 85_Ranger4x4

Dunno where we are staying yet. Would camp but they don't really have much for campgrounds close by