•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by 86isuzu

1. 86isuzu

22 Bronco Sasquatch

Came across a '68 at a cruise night tonight. Had to get some comparison shots.
  2. 86isuzu

22 Bronco Sasquatch

Thanks. For 2021 "Cyber Orange" was only available on the higher trims. 2022 they opened it to all trims for a tiny upcharge. But you're right, its more yellow than orange. Off roading with this thing is effortless. There was even a couple of Bronco Sports that rode with us - they did...
  3. 86isuzu

22 Bronco Sasquatch

I have to take some interior shots.
  4. 86isuzu

22 Bronco Sasquatch

Even took it wheeling already. I specced it out with the 4 cyl 2.3 L turbo and 6(7) speed manual transmission. With the Sasquatch package you get lockers front and rear, 4.7:1 gears and a small lift to accommodate the 35" tires. Rides great, super comfortable. Trunk space is about half of a...
  5. 86isuzu

22 Bronco Sasquatch

Hey all. I ordered my new Bronco back in June '21 and received it about a month ago just before Memorial Day. So almost a full year. I've put about 1500 on the clock so far and it's been really awesome. I've been hitting 20mpg with it pretty consistently. And that's with 35" M/Ts.
  6. 86isuzu

Finally Found One!

Finally got my new Bronco just before Memorial Day. Love this thing.
  7. 86isuzu

Finally Found One!

And with Jeep, A/C is an option! Which surprised the hell out of me.
  8. 86isuzu

Finally Found One!

Oh I sure will. Dealer estimated 4th quarter 2022. I really hope it doesn't take that long. I'm excited to add something new and safe to my fleet.
  9. 86isuzu

Finally Found One!

That's what I ordered! A Cyber Orange BaseManSquatch!
  10. 86isuzu

Shackle removal

The hangers were surprisingly solid. I finally got the shackles lopped off with my cutoff wheel. Now to turn that damn coil spring nut into a molten puddle...
  11. 86isuzu

Shackle removal

I think that may be my only real option left. I was trying to remove it less violently, but looks like I'll be cutting it. I may be able to cut it between the shackle and the hanger - hope I don't screw up the hanger too.
  12. 86isuzu

Shackle removal

Hey guys. '89 Bronco II. Having a real pain in the ass time getting the old leaf shackles out. The top bolt doesn't give me enough room for an impact wrench, and a breaker bar isn't giving enough torque. I hate to lift up the body just to do this. Anybody have any tips?
  13. 86isuzu

Aftermarket Spare Tire Mount/Rear Bumper for 1990 B2

That is one clean BII. The only premade tire carrier I'm aware of is the James Duff one you mentioned. I haven't heard anything negative about them at all. I would say your only alternative would be a custom job.
  14. 86isuzu

Better cross bars for roof

I used a set of universal cross bars from Harbor Freight I think it was... It worked ok. Looked a little goofy, because I couldn't find anything to work with the factory bars either.
  15. 86isuzu

89 BII Vibration

Solved. The driveshaft bolts worked themselves loose. All good now. :)