•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by ACE42

1. ACE42

Mazda b4000

Found a cheep 94 Mazda b 4000 Does it have the same drive train as a Ranger? Looking for D35 and 8.8 for my 88 B2. 500 for the wholr truck.
  2. ACE42

Jeep Dana 30

Found a cheep set of Dana 30 from a 93 jeep. Pros and cons of Dana 30? Will be replacing rear springs soon do axel to. Have 4 inch R/C lift. Weekend wheeler not a crawler. Will R/C springs work. And what about radius arms? Don't see much info on Dana 30's
  3. ACE42

ranger springs

need new springs in my B2. checking prices and ranger springs are cheaper. I checked the sizes and there off but only like an 1/8 in they also have a higher load range. do you thing thy will fit? talking leafs not coils
  4. ACE42

The Begining

that pic was just mock up with old yoke. looks better with new parts and 2 degree wedges. weld looks like shit but I think it will hold?
  5. ACE42

The Begining

lift is done. rear driveshaft to short. junkyard explorer shaft 40 bucks. 48 in long need 33 in. rear bolt pattern wrong. new yoke 3 1/2 in center 75 bucks. new 1330 u-joints15 bucks. next time buy new bronco graveyard shaft. now shaft hits muffler. does it ever end? dont know year of new shaft...
  6. ACE42

Explorer driveshaft

Just did some research and I think I can change the yoke to smaller bolt pattern.
  7. ACE42

Explorer driveshaft

Picked up an Explorer shaft today. Front flange fits but rear has a larger bolt pattern. Have a stock 7.5 rear. Can I change the pinion flange to an 8.8 Thought the Explorer shaft would bolt right in?
  8. ACE42

The Begining

lift is in. time to go for a ride work out the bugs!
  9. ACE42

The Begining

Ford Billboard
  10. ACE42

The Begining

don't plan on getting air born. but you never know. bump stops don't look good have to replace. kit comes with bump drops. start tinkering tomorrow cleaning things up getting ready to come apart.
  11. ACE42

The Begining

yes, heard about there pas side drop plate but for the price I'll live with it
  12. ACE42

Gonna lift, need drive shafts?

what year exploder drive shafts will fit. doing a 4 inch lift on an 88
  13. ACE42

The Begining

waiting for warmer weather. bitch keeping shop warm. . put the rear blocks in wrong. talked to rough country. there directions are wrong. took front apart today hope to be done buy sunday? bitch getting 30 year old bolts out. radius arm nuts are tight as hell. only broke one lower shock bolt so...
  14. ACE42

The Begining

The build begins