•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by AgPete139

1. AgPete139

Bronco ii camping adventure

Love hammocks. Seems like a good time.
  2. AgPete139

1984 bronco 2 5.0 Twin Turbo Swap

Interesting. Subscribed.
  3. AgPete139

1997 Explorer/94 Ranger hybrid

Nice. Welcome to the site! Got more pics?
  4. AgPete139

disciplerocks's B2 build thread

Congrats again, man.
  5. AgPete139

1987 Bronco II Eddie Bauer

It's not your vehicle. There are ways to find out the history of a vehicle (like a Carfax report or similar), but actually tracking down the vehicle shy of a police report...no. Find a similar truck in better condition, and restore THAT ONE and dedicate it as a tribute to your father's truck...
  6. AgPete139

1987 Bronco II Eddie Bauer

Welcome to TRS! Do you have pictures of the vehicle, or specs on it? How many miles are on it, what do tires and body look like, what's wrong with the interior? Pretty much, it can be anything and very expensive. This is really a generic question, and you can rack up the replacement parts...
  7. AgPete139

86 b2 tank swap into 98 ranger

Ah. :icon_idea: lol ADSM, pulling through with the common sense and knowledge, yet again. :icon_thumby: I'm unfamiliar with the resistance values between the BII years and motor choices. People do this swap for difference reasons. Some people do it to run dual tanks, change weight...
  8. AgPete139

86 b2 tank swap into 98 ranger

You can't just plumb in-line reducers?
  9. AgPete139

Good you got home safely. That shit's gotta be nerve-racking, with a wobbly front wheel.
  10. AgPete139

lethal-threat-b288's b2 and ranger builds

I like the progress. Man, I guess the ranger really HAS come a long way since you got it... How did you go about ordering the LED's?
  11. AgPete139

Anyone else getting BAD milage w/ the 4.0?

Dude, being in Alaska, isn't it ALWAYS cold there? But I would agree with the above comments. If your tire pressure is still good, it could be a problem somewhere else on your vehicle. It's a Gen I (or Gen II), so its possible that something ELSE may be coming apart aside form your previously...
  12. AgPete139

Does a steering stabilizer really help?

Hm. I wonder if he fixed this...
  13. AgPete139

Just got caught up on your build thread again, and now I'm actually posting. Good work, man. Glad you got the F250 MC came out so well, despte the stripped brake line fitting. :-P As soon as I finish welding up my 8.8 disc, I'm gonna move on to your suggestion. I worry about not finding the...
  14. AgPete139

1997 Explorer very bad noise in front end

How did your driveshaft splines look?
  15. AgPete139

1997 Explorer very bad noise in front end

I would open up the pumpkin/front differential and see what's going on in there. The CV joints have u-joints in them. The part that rotates, inside the plastic boot, IS a universal join that allows both halves of the axle to spin at different angles...