•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by albertabronco

1. A

cutting cat???

well im thinkin of cuttin the cat off my truck due to i live in canada altho do i need to keep it due to a o2 sensor its a 87 bronco II with a 2.9 there is a tube going to the cat from somewhere in the engine bay is this needed or can i just cut it and plug it off??
  2. A

How to remove clutch and break pedal??

ok so im getting all that i need to do a mitsu swap into my 87 bronco. the tranny and all parts are comin out of a 85 now i have everything out that i needed to get out other then the pedals. i took the c clip off the one end and tried sliding the clutch pedal to the left to slide it out for the...
  3. A

What tranny to switch to

What is needed for a Fm146 or M5od swap ok well here is my perdicament my a4ld is toast in my 87 bronco II with the 2.9. now i want to go manual ive read that the fm146 and the m5od will both work and i should be able to keep both drive shafts the same due to the trannies being the same length...
  4. A

The Bronc's 4.0

hey buddy care to help a bro out when i do my swap do a long weekend party beerfest motor swap? i would appreciate the experience let me know im in red deer alberta