•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by BBronk

1. B

1989 BII cosmetic restoration completed.

Yeahhh, mine looks NOTHING like that. 😁
  2. B

Newby Intro 86 B2 71k 5M 4x4

Several! Not sure of any for the B2, but others ..tell me what ya need and I'll look.
  3. B

Yes you did! Whole shelf of old manuals people don't use any more. All free for the taking. I thought " no way in hell will mine be in here and BAM!"
  4. B

There's always a bright side! Glanced at the dusty shelf at the old auto parts store, and winner winner chicken dinner!
  5. B

Well, it's never a good sign when ya have to get the angle grinder for underneath. This sucks...
  6. B

Yes, yes it is. BUT, our beaches are gravel...lol I'm a Florida boi and I haven't been to any beach in 12 years...😭
  7. B

Left side, the lowest "jaw" will NOT open, top does, so I managed to push the whole door down til it opened. Okay, I kicked down from the inside😁 Bottom jaw still not open completely. Got the latch assembly off, can't reach the damn plastic retainer that connects it to the rod...this is a pain...
  8. B

Been to Moyock several times, beautiful country! I'm here in the Ozarks. 15 minutes from Bull Shoals Lake, Norfork Lake, or White River, so tons of dirt roads and mud holes. Once floated an 86 Trooper 2 across a 30 foot stretch of lake when our trail was under water, it didn't look that deep! I...
  9. B

Those the Pro Comps? They're nice. Looks like I'm gonna play with some Ospho today, yay...lol shade, gotta remember shade! Where abouts in NC are ya..?
  10. B

Got the interior trim panels and headliner ripped out now. Gotta find those leaks and stop them! She kinda has a tinny echo right now lol. Still running the 28 and 7.5? Or did you switch? At that stage of dreaming convertible or keep it stock. I have a friend that's an amazing body guy, throwing...
  11. B

What tires are you runnin'? Chunked my cat too, being in Arkansas no one gives a shit about your emissions lol. How much lift for those wheels and tires? What are those wheels?
  12. B

Well, it was only 105 degrees today. Degreased engine bay and underneath, that was nasty, discovered gonna need a new floor pan, degreased entire exterior, then hand washed to get rid of any remnants....I'm tired now. Haha
  13. B

Its an86 with 71k 5M manual lockouts... having some rust issues at the normal places. Degreasing her right now, when done will send pics of engine. DID find out pops put a few thousand miles on her, I left it with 46k, returned to 61k, and I drive it daily. Just stopping rust before resto. Oh...
  14. B

Work in progress...lots of work lol