•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by blackwidow67

1. blackwidow67

bronco II rubber flooring

im interested in putting a rubber liner down instead of carpet in my b2. does anybody make one? and no i dont wanna go the bed liner route. id prefer the liner. but if no one makdes one ill order a carpet for it. thanks in advance
  2. blackwidow67

My 1987 Bronco II Build. NO 56K

UPDATES?????? well i ripped all the god awful wiring out of it. (lol) re wired most of it. welded up a cherry bomb extreme and a glasspack after it. started fabing up mounts for the explorer seats. washed all the damn mud off im trying to fix the driverside manifold leak. fix the holes in...
  3. blackwidow67

My 1987 Bronco II Build. NO 56K

so just to bring an update to this dead thread. i met up with ben (chevelle kid) and im am buying the bronco off him. so when i pick it up ill continue the build thread here. plans are 31'' tires. repaint. explorer leather tan seats. new carpet. new exhaust from the y pipe back. thinking...
  4. blackwidow67

31x10.5x15 on bronco II

can you fit 31s on a stock b2 with no lift? im not gonna be offroading. itll be my bad weather/ weekend truck. and i think 31s look slick on it. i dont care if they rub a little.
  5. blackwidow67

bronco II exhaust

im picking up a 87 b2 2.9 that needs a complete exhaust from the y pipe back. can you use i ranger exhaust on a b2? since the cats are gone and i dont have to pass the sniffer here (please no comments) i plan on running a magnaflow 2into1 y pipe. from there into a single super 44 or a...
  6. blackwidow67

1989 FX4 BII, resto-mod project

thats a bunch of BULL :D :D :D :D
  7. blackwidow67

1989 FX4 BII, resto-mod project

clutch pedal feel mooshy?
  8. blackwidow67

351w into a Bronco II/ First Gen Ranger

i love welding too. awesome sauce. i just texted ya. if ya need a hood let me know.
  9. blackwidow67

ill weld the hood scoop for ya! ill be making a cowl induction for mine when i get it going.
  10. blackwidow67

Ben, just stick a 396 in it and call it a day  Anyway, I'd find another t-case. And get a different upper intake for it. But go for it. I can build the mounts, and you can put it together. Do it!!!!!!
  11. blackwidow67

I have a question for V8 owners.

more like mcgroober lol
  12. blackwidow67

What to do, oh what to do.......

4.0 all the way WHEN IN DOUT, THROTTLE OUT
  13. blackwidow67

Herculiner Question.

yes, the kit you buy at any auto parts store should be plenty. if not, just buy an extra quart. it should be less than 120 to do it all.