•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by BLMPKN

1. BLMPKN

My 2023 Big Bend 😎

Figured we were safe from snow at this point.. wrong! Up to a foot possible today -__- took advantage best I could..
  2. BLMPKN

My 2023 Big Bend 😎

Ordered up some tax time goodies for the Bronc the other day, yahooooo! Stinkyfab skidplates.. front bash guard, under motor, and under t-case. 3/16 zinc coated steel. 650$ for the set iirc.. wicked good deal imo. Super excited to get them on. Also got a Turn Offroad half rack for the...
  3. BLMPKN

My 2023 Big Bend 😎

I wouldn't mind getting a pair of amber fogs myself.. I might just cheap out and get a can of stained-glass spray though lol. It's worked well for me in the past. You lose an ever so slight amount of output.. but you DONT lose an additional 90$ 😋
  4. BLMPKN

My 2023 Big Bend 😎

Not too much to note with the Bronco as of late. I DID get it a pair of roadshock side shooter ditch lights for Christmas though.. just havnt got around to the install.. ..And I DO plan on getting it a half-rack from Turn Off-Road once I get my taxes back from the inept.. I mean feds. Looking...
  5. BLMPKN

Out with the old...

Yeah, there definitely isn't an excess of room in the actual cargo area if a guy needs the seats. The roll bar and disappointing speakers take up a bunch of space.
  6. BLMPKN

Looking for value range for 85 Bronco II

It would likely be cheaper to fix the fenders than to sell&buy nicer. Isn't it also a rite of passage to have to bondo up your first vehicle too? Give the kid a bucket of cheese and a grater and have him get at it.
  7. BLMPKN

Out with the old...

The take rate on the more-doors is around 65-70% About the same percentage as people who bought their bronco to never drive offroad 🙂😋 In all seriousness though.. lay the rear seats flat (or even just take them out) and there's a surprising amount of room for cargo in the back of a 2 door...
  8. BLMPKN

Out with the old...

.... so not only did you get rid of a bronco in its BEST color... but you went and got a more-door? Lord have mercy on your soul! 😋
  9. BLMPKN

Bedliner paint job idea.

*glares angrily like a salty mainer* 🤬🤬🤬 Lucky bastid'
  10. BLMPKN

bronco decoration

😇
  11. BLMPKN

bronco decoration

Looks awesome! Fun fact.. velocity blue is the fastest color ford makes 🙂
  12. BLMPKN

Bedliner paint job idea.

I'm eventually giving my squarbody gm a monstaliner paint job. It's much cheaper than paint, and much more durable than paint.. but it has its downsides. UV rays will fade bedliner.. but there are some that fade MUCH slower than others.. monstaliner, raptorliner, etc.. but they'll ALL lose...
  13. BLMPKN

What did you do to your '21+ Bronco today?

Had my first oil change last week, 8400 miles.. I really wanted to have it done at 5k but circumstances didn't allow for that. Had it filled with Mobil 1 special blend, Motorcraft filter. Also installed my Curt trailer light harness, the (mostly) plug and play version. They're available much...
  14. BLMPKN

Ha.. yeah you're probably right lol.
  15. BLMPKN

I do wish they put some blindspot mirrors on the bronco. The new rangers have them.. my fiances focus st has them.. why not the Bronco? -__-