•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by Bracket racer

1. Bracket racer

Videos of my bronco sport!

Some times “off road” means different things to different people😁 Wife had the bronco sport and it was the first race of the season, mustangs not finished so I went to spectate. (Apparently I’m NOT a spectator)
  2. Bracket racer

Wife loves to drive the trails and normally is quite good at wheel placement… however… she still doesn’t understand you should always listen to the spotter!
  3. Bracket racer

First “issues” with Sport

Wow.. really messed up the picture sequence😂😂
  4. Bracket racer

Fixed that though
  5. Bracket racer

Been gone a while… more damage😂😂 Windshield Broke the tabs holding the inner fender in when it got ripped out. Tore the bottom skid plate cover almost in two when the wife bottomed out on a rock
  6. Bracket racer

My latest adventure,
  7. Bracket racer

And the latest…found a “carriage road” on the Polaris app and packed a lunch. Found another trail after but didn’t make out so well..
  8. Bracket racer

Aaaaaand… another😁
  9. Bracket racer

Here’s another (forgot to post on here🤭
  10. Bracket racer

As soon as it was delivered we went for a drive, snow wheeling; Buried it snow wheeling; Went for a drive and found some unplowed roads; 3’ drifts and whiteout conditions; Hope you guys like them, I’ll be doing a “review” of it now that we’ve put 5000kms on it in the 5 weeks of owning...
  11. Bracket racer

Wife wanted to take it to the dealer Monday morning, but it’s snowing here…again… Good news is, with the inner fender gone, Im sure I could fit 33’s!🤭🤭 31’s easy! There is a lot of room inside the fender well with the inner fender gone. The ONLY thing in the way is the spring plate on the strut...
  12. Bracket racer

Here’s the latest issue, wife ran over a block of snow while turning around in an intersection. Ripped the front right inner fender out! The good news is, after looking at all the room with the inner fender gone, I think 33’s would fit with enough offset to clear the base of the shock strut...
  13. Bracket racer

Ah, ok, thanks for that. Now I can go to bed a little less stupid!😂
  14. Bracket racer

I just remembered my father (air weapon technician in the airforce) telling me years ago about the search lights on the front of the sub chasers (forget their name atm) that if they were turned on while the aircraft was sitting on the tarmac it would melt the plexiglass nose cone off due to the...