•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by BroncoDan

1. B

leaking steering gear box

I recently replaced the gear box on my 84 Bronco II because the shaft was leaking like crazy. Got everything back in, added fluid but the next day i noticed it still had a small drip. Took a closer look and it looks like the bigger line is leaking. Should there have been a gasket?? I didn't...
  2. B

89 bronco II wont start

:nono::no2::bye:
  3. B

89 bronco II wont start

It's like you have ESP... Actually all the parts are pulled... so we are just really going to be picking up parts...
  4. B

89 bronco II wont start

Hey Wagner! Guess what we are doing Sunday???
  5. B

89 bronco II wont start

They are both autos...
  6. B

89 bronco II wont start

Not going home tonight... too much to do in the morning..:bawling:
  7. B

89 bronco II wont start

Those trees seem to win every time. Well if an 86 worked then an 88 should work too...
  8. B

89 bronco II wont start

Will a TFI module from an 88 work on an 89? I'm thinking yes... Fuel pressure is solid. It does have the usual waterfall, I mean leak, around the drip rails. There doesn't seem to be any corrosion in the area but we did get a good rain right before things started going south.
  9. B

89 bronco II wont start

I think that is called "The Frankenstein Effect" :) That's the boat we are in right now without all the swapping. Everything seems to be working just fine... and yet no joy.
  10. B

89 bronco II wont start

Hey Wagner... wanna kill a beer or 6 while the F150 tries to boost her?
  11. B

89 bronco II wont start

Well let me just run down the street and pick that up... :icon_twisted: Don't think they are wired the same...
  12. B

89 bronco II wont start

After using my friend's volt meter I'm not sure I trust that thing... probably has a weak battery and don't know that I trust the codes he is getting. Here is what we do know. We have fuel at the FUEL BAR aka fuel rails. We have spark at all plugs. All vacuum lines seem to be in good...
  13. B

89 bronco II wont start

It means you should burn that thing to the ground... :headbang: *side note* For those of you who don't know... I know this guy, as in we have drank a beer or two together... The BII he is having problems with use to be mine... I've been helping him with this problem... Didn't want people...
  14. B

89 bronco II wont start

What the hell is a fuel bar? Is that one of those flux capacitor things that sits in the trunk???? :icon_rofl: Had to do it...
  15. B

who's bronco is this

I wasn't sure if you had found his site on there... did you email him there?