•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by Broncojumper87

1. B

Who is using the 2 piece extended Brake line

Just wondering who is using the 2 piece brake line from the tech section? How reliable is it and what are your thoughts on it?
  2. B

Upgrade to super runner steering or no

I have an 87 b2 that I just installed a 4 inch lift on it anyway all the front end parts need replaced ball joints tierods ect. Should I even bother with Oem replacements or hold off on the super runner steering tell I upgrade to a d35.
  3. B

Axle pivot bushing install

I'm installing energy suspension axle pivot bushings in my 87 b2 and I'm lost as to where the big o-ring type bushing goes? The oem bushing didn't have anything that looks like that.
  4. B

i dont understand.....rear main seal. need advice

I would pull the rear main run your finger around the surface a feel for a nic or a scratch then smooth it out with some emery cloth. All so a good quality seal might help too.
  5. B

A few questions about explorer leaf springs

What about the earlier models?
  6. B

A few questions about explorer leaf springs

First question what year explorer should I look for? I would assume that as long as its not the independent rear or the mono leaf it's all the same but just want to make sure before I go to the local yard. Next question how lift can I get from combining some of the bronco pack with the explorer...
  7. B

Extending rear brake line and diff breather?

I kind of have an idea on the breather thinking about extending it up next to the filler neck not sure if that's the best place for it but it seams to be the highest place to mount it within reason. The rear brake line on the other hand I'm not real sure about I did go through the tech library...
  8. B

Do you lose abs when switching to a locker

I see the locker came out of a 7.5 that was under a mustang I basically got the locker for free all I had to Do was haul off the housing.
  9. B

Well the locker I have for my b2 isn't machinced at all
  10. B

Will that ring fit on a Detroit locker? It doesn't look like it will the original carrier is machined for it the Detroit isn't?
  11. B

I'm really not worried to much about just didn't know if it was that big of a deal
  12. B

Picked up a locker on the cheap for my b2 just curious if I will be able to keep my abs
  13. B

Where have yall mounted CB radios in yalls B2's?

What Abbott the underside of the dash just to the right of the shifter
  14. B

Thinking about welding up my d28

That's the kind of info I'm looking for I searched and could only find guys welding up d35