•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by BryanG

1. BryanG

Delete my account

Thank you all for the help you gave. I traded the Bronco 2 and I will not be buying another one. Moderators please delete my account. :beer::beer:
  2. BryanG

1987 Bronco II

So, I decided to sell the Bronco II I bought for my son. Just needs more that I can put into it to make it "mom" worthy. I'm sure I will lose my a$$ on this but the truck is in really good shape and would make a great restoration truck. I wanted to do a V8 swap with lift and all the cool...
  3. BryanG

PIA to remove the catalytic converter

Ok, so my cat is plugged and the muffler is shot so today my 2 teenage boys and I decided to remove everything to be ready for new. Muffle came off easy as could be. Time to hit the cat. There are 3 bolts that hold the cat to the Y pipe. This has to be the stupidest engineering design I...
  4. BryanG

Dead Forum

Is this forum dead? Every time I check it and hit new post it tells me there have not been any in the last 24 hours. Nobody has anything to say?
  5. BryanG

New from Indiana

Just bought my 15 yr old son his first vehicle. 87 Bronco II. My parents had one growing up and they have always been a favorite of mine. His only has 70k miles. Bought at an auction so test drive. Running rough and seems to be starved for power till about 3rd gear. Time to dig into it to...