•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by CopyKat

1. CopyKat

alwaysFlOoReD's first b-II

The other shaft is likely a D35 W/1354, front driveshaft.
  2. CopyKat

Back in the BII world!!!

Could have been like a local guy here that had a minty 84 B2 it was all pristine shape but wanted a ridiculous $10 000 for it.
  3. CopyKat

Powertrax in a front axle

I'm with ryan on this. I had a lockright in the front at one time too. If it's a DD I would advise against it. It was good in the deep snow but sucked when it came to sidehills. For a wheeler I would say selectable, but for DD keep it open. Lock/spool the back and you'll be surprised at what...
  4. CopyKat

Lets see your before and after pictures

That looks good with the Navajo grill and lights.
  5. CopyKat

BII Cargo light upgrade

:icon_thumby::icon_thumby:
  6. CopyKat

trouble removing tire bead, help!

Use the highlift method all the time. Need to make me one of these. Would help lots. http://www.beadbreaker.co.uk/
  7. CopyKat

Finally did the 4.0 swap. What a beast!!!

Couldn't have said it better.:headbang:
  8. CopyKat

Front leaf hanger

They no longer exist. You might find a replacement hiding in a dark corner at a dealer. Could try LMC. FWIW one from a 2wd F150 could be made to work and uses the same frame offset that the B2 uses. Good for a bit of lift also.
  9. CopyKat

Front leaf hanger

They are not the same. You will need to space the ranger ones off the frame by nearly 3/4"
  10. CopyKat

Can the TTB out a full size bronco be put in a b2

I've got a couple ideas for steering. That 21" was free moving. If coilovers and swingset steering are setup correct it could be useable travel. Autofabs limiter is the coil springs they use. I plan to change that with mine.:headbang:
  11. CopyKat

This one is going into an explorer and it cycled 21" travel with extended radius arms.
  12. CopyKat

you're welcome http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/garage-fab-area/124840.htm
  13. CopyKat

Stone crusher steering system

i'm just going to wait till joel does his crossover with tierods.
  14. CopyKat

Stone crusher steering system

i think if it had actual tierod ends there might be more interest in it. heims are not legal here for steering components