•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by danisev

1. D

1989 Bronco II Frame Repair

I saw your thread but there were no pictures. I was thinking the damage on my frame near the coil bucket is worse than yours. Is that so? EDIT: Just read further and one of my bigger questions is since the frame rail curves from the horizontal top to the vertical rail, how would you fix that...
  2. D

1989 Bronco II Frame Repair

Hello! My B2 has some frame rust on the passenger side coil bucket (see picture.) I suspect battery goo leaked on it and corroded away the metal. I wanted to repair it, but would like to ask about anything and everything I would need to know to do so. All advice appreciated! As it is right...
  3. D

Want to help me find a short?

Found out a loose ground wire in the fuel tank, on the pump, was keeping it from running. Fixed, and on to the next problem!
  4. D

Is there a way to attach a video? I pulled the main light switch and tried the test light again. With the main light switch pulled, the test light blinks on and off like a hazard light. I am going to check again, but I do not think it was doing that when the switch was still connected, the...
  5. D

Probably the same one the old timers are using.
  6. D

I did not realize there was an electrical problem until the battery was dead the next day - So when it quit, it would still crank, but no start. Next day the battery was completely dead and after charging it started back up. 1989 Ford Bronco II 4WD, standard. I bought a test light and...
  7. D

The other day the truck lost power while I was driving and stalled and wouldn't turn back on. The next day the battery was dead. I recharged the battery, and it started back up just fine. I went to buy beer again and the B2 would not start back up in the parking lot of the liquor store. I...
  8. D

'87 B2 2wd auto parting out

Hey, I am looking for an engine if you still have one for sale. Thanks!