•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by GerikM

1. GerikM

windshield washer nozzle replacement issue.

I have been looking for one for months, they discontinued the part years ago according to a few different ford parts-sellers I spoke to. I have tried 3x "universal" nozzles youd buy at a O'Reilly's or autozone but none have worked. The cutout for the nozzle on the piece above the hood is an odd...
  2. GerikM

Rear Bench Seat

Hey thank you guys for the responses, I think after this I'll probably go with the 42" seats. I spoke to a representative at Corbeau and he assured me that if I have 42" between the wheel wells then the 42" Baja seat will fit (if anyone is wondering at the base it is 41" and 42" at the widest...
  3. GerikM

Rear Bench Seat

Hey everyone, I've got an 87 B2 and I am hoping to swap the seats and seatbelts for fresh Corbeau seats and seatbelts. Right now it has one original seatbelt and also a bench out of a ranger that the previous owner swapped. Here's a little backstory, I am a college student, and here at school...
  4. GerikM

1988 Bronco II For Sale (SOLD)

Beautiful!
  5. GerikM

New Seats in 1990 B2

Hey how is everything holding up with these seats? I was thinking about putting either the A4 or the Sport seats in from Corbeau, along with a 36" Baja Bench in the back. I couldn't seem to find this anywhere but do your A4 fold forward too or just recline? Thank you!
  6. GerikM

First Post + Basic Questions

I am not sure how the previous owner swapped the grill the way he did but it's held on with zipties if that helps. He did a bunch of different little projects with her, and to my knowledge the axles were replaced after she was in an accident.
  7. GerikM

Thanks for all the replies, I definitely would take the tire size and lift down if I was interested in Broncos strictly for their driving ability but looks, and building this thing out to make me happy is a major part too. At this point I am ok making some sacrifices to keep it looking this way...
  8. GerikM

Here is one that found: https://www.summitracing.com/parts/spz-36277/make/ford/model/bronco-ii/year/1987
  9. GerikM

Thank you so much for that video, definitely cleared things up, I think I am going to go ahead with the 4.56. I know it may hurt my highway performance but I live in a somewhat mountainous area in California and this thing struggles going up many of these hills. As I understand it a 4.56 ring...
  10. GerikM

Good to know the headliner is fragile ahead of time! Thank you!
  11. GerikM

Hello, my name is Gerik, after seven months of scouring Craigslist I finally found the perfect rig for me, a 1987 Bronco II 4x4 Eddie Bauer. Everything runs great, a lot of work was put into it from the previous owner and a lot was rebuilt or replaced. I have a bunch of questions but I'll start...
  12. GerikM

1984 Bronco 2 - Sat for 15 years

Hey, just read through all this, looks like you've done quite a bit of work so far! How is everything coming along? Any updates? Thanks!