•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Gordy's latest activity

• Gordy
    Thanks Guys I ended up getting the new ones . FYI They fit Ford and John Deere . Got mine for a John Deere $70
  • Gordy
    Gordy replied to the thread replace light switch.
    If the lift gate is not closing tightly the 2 catches on either side (the round part in the jamb) have a torx fitting in the end which...
  • Gordy
    If the dome lights stayed on all the time it would indicate that one of the 3 buttons that trigger them is defective (one on each door...
  • Gordy
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/222992347663?itmmeta=01HR4KH06NS14X7EZCHCEZJNKZ&hash=item33eb61320f:g:zTIAAOSwoFxeRtn0&itmprp=enc%3AAQAIAAAA8IiE...
  • Gordy
    Mine is an 85 but procedure should be about the same. Remove whatever screws you see that hold the bezel in. The knob on the light...
  • Gordy
    Gordy replied to the thread SOLD! OEM wheels for sale.
    I've got the same wheels and having them reconditioned and they are removing all of the Allan head rivets? bolts? or I should say they...
  • Gordy
    Gordy posted the thread Bronco II seat belts in Stuff Wanted.
    Actually what I am in need of are the plastic covers that cover the latch on the 3 point belt you pull over to the short center latch
  • Gordy
    Gordy replied to the thread 1986 Bronco II Parts Wanted.
    I have a working lift gate / glass handle with the rods as well if you need those.