•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by jjfugler

1. jjfugler

V6 Emblem

I have a set already in an envelope ready to go. Had a buyer that backed out last second.
  2. jjfugler

B2 passenger seat track

I have this if you are still in need. Will ship from Baton Rouge 70706 and it's rather heavy.
  3. jjfugler

Parts needed:

I have the pax side track from an 87 body but the seats may be newer, not sure nor do I know how to verify but if you do I will verify for ya. I also have some a/c parts and dash stuff. The compressor is gone and some brackets and hoses. Just let me know what you need and I can see if I have it.
  4. jjfugler

87 BII want red hatch interior trim and exterior plastic

parting out an 87 but interior is blue/gray. I have a rough center console that will get you started....it has been painted black.
  5. jjfugler

Fender Badge - Interior Plastics - Roof Rack - Cargo Cover

I may have the hinge covers for ya but they will be blue or gray, not sure which. You can paint them. I will ship from Baton Rouge 70706 if you want them.
  6. jjfugler

'87 B2 2wd auto parting out

quite a bit and most of it is already removed/pulled and ready to ship. All blue interior.
  7. jjfugler

Bumpers are home made steel pipe, heavy duty. Would be great for a trail/off road vehicle.
  8. jjfugler

1984 Bronco 2 - Sat for 15 years

I have a spare headliner board out of a 90. Need it gone.
  9. jjfugler

Actually a good bit. I would have thought it wouldve sold by now. What you need? I have pics posted on many of the facebook groups. Or you can PM me on facebook. Or text me at two one four three three four five eight four five
  10. jjfugler

89 Bronco II engine and misc. parts

Have one from an 87 2.9L if it will work. Located in Baton Rouge, LA and I can ship.
  11. jjfugler

89 Bronco II engine and misc. parts

Mike: I have an ignition lock and housing and possibly the steering column assembly. Located in Baton Rouge, LA area.
  12. jjfugler

Need Driver Seat In Ohio

I have 2 sets of seats actually. One from a B2 and one from an explorer.
  13. jjfugler

88' Bronco 2 - Looking for Any & All Parts

I have the reflector you need. I am parting out an 87 2wd auto....what else you looking for. Mine has a blue interior.
  14. jjfugler

I have a lot of meat left on this one. Blue interior, body is not beat up, motor (2.9L Cologne) and tranny appears good. Was running last in 2017-inspection sticker date. Guy I got it from was replacing the starter and battery and never got it done-lost job or something. I will ship and can...
  15. jjfugler

Cargo Cover

Yes I am. Sorry I didn't see the call me cryptic message in there lol.