•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by Laceyshanell

1. Laceyshanell

Pics of bronco 2 without lift but bigger tires?

Anyone have a bronco 2 that isn’t lifted but just has bigger tires and wider wheels? Thinking about waiting on the lift and just doing tires/wheels for now. Wanting to see some of how they look. If you have any pics please post the tire/wheel specs as well!
  2. Laceyshanell

Recommendation for good cleaner for cloth interior

Hello all. Anyone have a good cleaner for the cloth interior? So scared to use one that will mess it up.
  3. Laceyshanell

Keeps dying when coming to a stop but not idle

Welp it turned out to be the MAP sensor. Timing was also a little off. Running pretty good now hopefully stays that way
  4. Laceyshanell

Thanks so much for the information. I am taking it in to a mechanic tomorrow. Hopefully he’s able to figure it out. I am stuck and definitely not good at working on vehicles. I’ll show him this info as well just in case it helps give him some ideas since it could be so many different things.
  5. Laceyshanell

A few plugs were bad so replaced them all. The TB and IAC looked fine really. Think I’m going to put the other one back on. It was running better with the other one really. Think this part might not be great
  6. Laceyshanell

Thanks Jerry, tried those things today and it’s still doing the same thing. Almost worse bc won’t even stay on a few mins without dying.
  7. Laceyshanell

Hello all.. needing some advice. I have a 87 Bronco 2 and I’m having issues with it dying when coming to a stop while driving/idling. If I have it just sitting there in park while idling it’s fine but when I put it in drive if I don’t immediately give it some gas it will die. Will drive it down...