•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by LeBronCo

1. LeBronCo

'89 Ford Bronco II For Sale

Rich, what's the mileage on your rig?
  2. LeBronCo

replace light switch

I do have a continuity tester. I don't mind swapping out the dome fixtures to newer ones because the bulbs are an upgrade.
  3. LeBronCo

replace light switch

4. LeBronCo

replace light switch

Gordy, thanks for all the useful help. Much appreciated. The switch replacement was prompted by a missing rear and non operating dome light. I found replacement bulbs and a rear dome light in a salvage yard. Did the install and both were on full time no matter the position on the switch. I'm...
  5. LeBronCo

replace light switch

Thanks Gordy. I managed to get the switch replaced and turns out it was not the problem, LOL While the bezel was off I decided to upgrade the stereo and that is another ball of wax. I don't have the removal tool but someone said I can use a wire coat hanger instead. No such luck. the thing would...
  6. LeBronCo

replace light switch

How do I remove the dash bezel to get at the light switch on an 89 B2?
  7. LeBronCo

How to change the headlight/dimmer switch on an 89 B2?

Can anyone tell me how to change the headlight/dimmer switch on my 89 B2?
  8. LeBronCo

2.3 swap

Thanks for the intel. I'll check with Advance Adaptors before I start building a frankentranny. AA might have an adaptor for the 2.3 to an FM 145/6. 160 or more HP is just enough bump for this B2. 200 HP? now the fun starts.
  9. LeBronCo

2.3 swap

I found a locally owned 2.3L Turbo I4 from a mid 80's Mustang SVO for sale. I was wondering if this will mate up to an 87 B2 with a manual tranny without an adaptor plate? Also does anyone know what the rated HP and torque numbers are for these motors?
  10. LeBronCo

1.5" Rough Country Lift

EC, any chance you still have this kit laying around? If so, I'll take it. Nelson call me at 760 405 2973 and we'll get shipping figured out.
  11. LeBronCo

In need of a lock actuator

I saw one in LMC truck catalog. It says '87-92 but there's a diagram of the one they offer. Hope that helps.
  12. LeBronCo

Window switch

I have a 1990 B2 EB. I need the passenger side window switch. It's a single unit with 5 prongs on the backside. Rock Auto has the wrong one and LMC truck only goes to 1988 on it's window switches. Anyone have one laying around let me know. Thanks! Nelson aka LeBronCo
  13. LeBronCo

2.9 Starts/Idles/Revs fine. Bogs under load

I've replaced just about every sensor, egr, O2, new heads, distrib, etc. with one exception; the fuel pressure regulator. It's a mystery. Motor starts right up, it idles nicely, revs nicely. Put it in gear and I have to rev past 2500 rpms so it won't die. I'm ready to rip the motor out and...
  14. LeBronCo

Obd1 Code 95

KEOE is incorrect. It's KOEO which means Key On/Engine Off. That is the first diagnostic performed. If you got codes 11 and 95. 11 means System OK, 95 is fuel Pump secondary circuit failure.
  15. LeBronCo

Wanted Seat Foam

Dennis, I'm looking at a light blue '90 in Julian today. It looks just like yours. As if I need another one. LOL! Nelson