•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by littlefoot

1. littlefoot

anyone use wheel spacers?

Curious to see/hear any bronco owners who have widened out with wheel spacers? I know its a heated subject on whether they should be used or not but widening out the track seems like a good idea on these tipsy vehicles. any advice?
  2. littlefoot

Stalling / backfire right after startup

yeah if its the timing it could even just be an issue with the timing belt? unless you've changed that already as well?
  3. littlefoot

Stalling / backfire right after startup

maybe an issue with the fuel pump or fuel lines?
  4. littlefoot

kicked out of 4 low?

new transfer case motor and it shifts perfect now
  5. littlefoot

Rear floor sill

best bet would be to check the parts for sale category or scrapyard, I searched rockauto and ebay but the search gets blended with the door sills. good luck!
  6. littlefoot

kicked out of 4 low?

Awesome thank you!!! i'll definitely follow this to rebuild the old one i take off!
  7. littlefoot

kicked out of 4 low?

Yeah i wish I had a manual transfer case! it's definitely in neutral when I attempt to put it in 4 low but no luck, hasnt been driven in a few years so it might just need to get shaken loose
  8. littlefoot

kicked out of 4 low?

Haven't got it resolved yet, I ordered a replacement transfer shift motor, hopefully that resolves the problem and I can crack open the original and see whats wrong. Any ideas on other requirements?
  9. littlefoot

kicked out of 4 low?

please stop responding to this thread if you don't know how to fix a transfer case shift motor
  10. littlefoot

kicked out of 4 low?

sure, go to your account name in the top right, and hover your house over the blue circle with the T (for you) the edit button should appear. click that and then you can choose an image to upload
  11. littlefoot

kicked out of 4 low?

(posted in the bronco ii section as well) I've recently acquired a bronco ii (1990 xl with the push button 4x4) and everything seems to be coming along nicely. but due to my own stupidity, I only tested the 4x4 and not the 4 low when test driving it. After purchasing I've realized that it shifts...
  12. littlefoot

kicked out of 4 low?

No problem! i'll try in the transfer case/axle section as well!
  13. littlefoot

kicked out of 4 low?

I've recently acquired a bronco ii (1990 xl with the push button 4x4) and everything seems to be coming along nicely. but due to my own stupidity, I only tested the 4x4 and not the 4 low when test driving it. After purchasing I've realized that it shifts into 4x4, but when I hit the 4 low...
  14. littlefoot

A new Owner! What should I expect?

This is awesome info, thanks so much!! I'm in Canada so you've definitely reassured me on my purchase by mentioning that it is great in the snow!! I definitely plan to replace all the brakes, fluids and filters, guess i'll get to those valve cover gaskets too! I've got the part-time 4x4 model...
  15. littlefoot

A new Owner! What should I expect?

I recently acquired a 1990 Bronco XL, nice barn find that runs good with 100,000 miles. I have purchased it, but will not be trailering it home for several days. In the mean time I figured I would get on here and get some tips, tricks, etc... from bronco ii owners! What should i immediately swap...