•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by morrisrh1

1. M

Core exchange, or sale, of old A4LD

Hi everybody, My old A4LD started leaking (main seal maybe), and rather than rebuild, I bought a Stage 1 from Trans Depot and put it in last summer. Thought I might take a stab at rebuilding the old one myself, but no time. Anyone know anywhere that will take the old one as a core exchange if...
  2. M

Idiot buzzer location?

I am so sick of leaving my headlights on... the idiot buzzer is working (so I know the connections are fine), but it is so quiet, it does no good. It's even too quiet for me to find it. Can anyone show me where it's located?
  3. M

Anyone familiar with this exhaust option?

Muffler is dying... looking for options I came across this: http://www.broncoiiexhaust.com There is no phone number, just a PayPal cart to buy. Anyone have any background on this option? Thanks, Rob
  4. M

Water through HVAC...

Hi all, Hoping there may be an easy-ish fix to this. I have an 88 Bronco II Eddie Bauer I picked up a few months ago and have been working away at while using it as a grocery-getter. The sheet metal was all redone, along with a fair number of other little projects. From the outside, it almost...