•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by MultiMike

1. MultiMike

1989 Bronco 2 engine swap

Thank you. After 14 months getting this B2 done. I'll need to stare at it in my driveway for a while. Thanks,
  2. MultiMike

Thanks for reading the swap. I noted that this was the 86 I restored and have not intentions for taking off road. I noted I had a 89 that I picked up for 2K with a bad motor. This is the one I plan on making an over-lander. The confusion comes from a previous thread. I was just sending a pick...
  3. MultiMike

Comment by 'MultiMike' in album 'Jim Oaks' Ford Bronco II'

Jim, Thanks for sharing your Bronco. Was this off the frame build? Looks to be a 84/85? Looks like a dash swap as well? I have a 86 that I restored to show room condition. But I also picked up a 89 that I want to lift, upgrade the motor to use more off road. What size motor did you drop in...
  4. MultiMike

Thanks. I did everything but take it off the frame.
  5. MultiMike

Safety Neutral switch

Thank you. I will let you know what happens.
  6. MultiMike

Safety Neutral switch

It does start in park. I have never tried to start in neutral. But yes, as I slide through neutral it will die. For sure when it goes into park.
  7. MultiMike

Safety Neutral switch

Thanks for your reply. Its an automatic on the floor.
  8. MultiMike

Safety Neutral switch

After it warms up, yes it dies as soon as it goes into park and or neutral. It does start up though right away.
  9. MultiMike

Safety Neutral switch

I have a 86 Bronco 2 with a 2.9 V6 automatic transmission. I just had the transmission rebuilt as well as the motor. After the engine warms up when I put into park, it dies. I tried going fast and slow and it dies. It even died while going past neutral real slow. I did replace the switch...
  10. MultiMike

Ron, Thanks for replying to my question. Glad to know that I can use everything off the 97 ranger. I figured the rear end and front axle might not be up to the hard off road I was planning with a 4.0. Thanks for the info on the 5 speed as well. I'm not sure what 5 speed is in the 89? It...
  11. MultiMike

Hello, new to this and am glad to find a place where people who have these great Fords can get advise. I have a 86 that I restored and hopefully will get pics up soon. But I also have a 89 I want to make my real off roader. The 89 Bronco 2 is a 5 speed standard with a 2.9. I can get a 97 Ford...