•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by notforhumans

1. N

Headlights went out...

Just checked and yeah from what I can tell the connector isn't melted. I tried wiggling around some wires to see if anything was loose while the headlight switch was engaged, and didn't have any luck. I think you may be right. It's a mess of wires behind the fuse panel. Can't even tell where to...
  2. N

Headlights went out...

Hi, y'all! Apologies if there's already a thread about this... which I'm sure there is. Need a little help. Back in maybe January I took my 1988 Bronco II to the shop because the headlights, tail lights, and instrument cluster lights went out. I knew there was a blown fuse, because they are...
  3. N

'88 Bronco II highway speed death wobble / steering upgrades

I hear you! I was lucky that it came with the look already done and the interior redesign (with bluetooth and all the modern "necessities"). My mechanic said that everything looks great internally and they tightened the steering play as much as they could when they initially checked it out...
  4. N

Thank you! The grill sold me for sure Not the best picture but yeah its got twin traction beams and a drop pitman arm it looks like. I wish I knew more about the lift but I bought it from someone that didn't have all the redesign specs cause it had passed through some hands. I'm pretty sure I...
  5. N

Hi, y'all! New to the site and to classic cars... but I am learning quite a bit as I go! This is my '88, just recently purchased and is running great. Quite a bit of restoration work went into it, even with the interior. I've just recently started driving it on the highway: I live in Texas, so...