•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by ottoparts

1. ottoparts

4.0 Swap: Runs dies and VSS Wiring

Thank you Gump for answering him. I too do not know if a 95 Explorer intank pump would work or not. I used a 93 Explorer intake pump. After wiring correctly, it's been good so far.
  2. ottoparts

What did you do to your Bronco today?

New body mounts and 2" body lift in. Mock up of rear bumper. Tore 8.8 apart for upgrades before installation.
  3. ottoparts

HA! I didn't catch that I didn't address that. The reason it had the ability to run for 20 - 30 seconds is that I still had the in-frame fuel pump in play. I believe that it had enough suction to pull through the in-tank pump enough to fill the lines but couldn't fight the reverse flow of the...
  4. ottoparts

The fix did not have to do with anything for the VSS. However in case you'd like to know what I did there, I wired it to the transmission/transfer case. The problem was a self induced one. When I installed the Explorer in-tank fuel pump I had to replace the plastic plug on the electrical...
  5. ottoparts

What did you do to your Bronco today?

Removed the factory body bushings in preparation of new body mounts and a 2" body lift.
  6. ottoparts

For the folks that have performed a 4.0 swap into their B2. Did you hook the VSS wires to the wiring from the transmission/transfercase or to the wiring coming out of the firewall? I got my swap done, however it only runs for 30 seconds and then shuts off. Starts right back up, then dies again...
  7. ottoparts

4.0l Swap wiring help needed.

They pointed me in a good direction, however I am still having issues. I'm starting to wonder if I took to many wires out of the PDB.
  8. ottoparts

4.0l Swap wiring help needed.

I've looked at and printed off some of the wiring schematics but haven't found one using a 94 Explorer. Here's my stuff: 88 B2 with 94 Explorer donor. I'm in the midst of my 4.0 conversion. I have most of the wires hooked up, however I don't believe I have "switched" power to the EEC. My CEL...
  9. ottoparts

Non AC Heater Case

Thank you Uncle Gump for the heads up and I have made contact with him.
  10. ottoparts

Non AC Heater Case

I'm looking for a non-AC blower motor case. Thank you
  11. ottoparts

Question 1: 4.0 Swap

Where did you acquire the wiring diagrams? Thanks
  12. ottoparts

Question 1: 4.0 Swap

Thank you Uncle Gump. This has plenty of links for me to go through.
  13. ottoparts

Question 2: D44 knuckles

Thank you Uncle Gump. I too found that thread late last night.
  14. ottoparts

Question 2: D44 knuckles

Please disregard. I did not catch that the knuckles are supposed to be off of an D44 TTB.