•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by Pelzworld

1. P

Frame/body mount repair

The washer thing sounds like a good idea, thanks for the input guys. This project is killing me with issues
  2. P

Frame/body mount repair

85' B2 Front cab location for starters. Anyone make these or do I have to remove factory rivets and get repaired? This is getting old, so much work, so much $.
  3. P

85 B2 Rear shock upper mounts

Looking to replace old mounts. Haven't been able to locate any yet, but there are ranger ones available. Has anyone done this? Supplier suggestions and any thoughts appreciated as well. Thanks to all as always......
  4. P

Tank/Fuel Pump/Lines

Ok, looks like I'll go with the two pumps to be "safe", but in the hunt for fuel injection lines if anyone has a junk yard in their area. I'm literally at the end of the road in the upper peninsula of Michigan, so not much available.
  5. P

Tank/Fuel Pump/Lines

Doing a 4,0 swap from 92' explorer to 85' B2 and trying to piece together a list of parts from LMC Truck utilizing the 86-88 parts idea. They don't show a pump/sending unit combo option for this year range for some reason. Can anyone explain in detail on this process regarding if there's a...
  6. P

85 B2 & 92 Explorer for 4.0 swap

Motor is installed with fresh complete clutch. Have not done the wiring harness swap yet. Still a package deal with the Explorer
  7. P

85 B2 92 explorer 4.0 swap-motor mounts to use?

Ordered new mounts for 92 explorer & they’re not even close to the originals. Reading conflicting accounts on which ones to use. The bronco 2 or explorer mounts for the swap-help! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. P

Spindle nut torque specs

What’s the torque specs on these 5 guys? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. P

Body Mounts

Looking on where to obtain hardware for the front frame to core mounts. The previous parts were literally rusted & destroyed. The washer/spacer setup had a hexagon part that goes into the bushing itself......I've seen several hardware "kits" but none that had this part. Any work around...
  10. P

Regear

In process of a build and front axle is off. Anyone know off hand what gears were common on 85 2.8 standard trans? Anyone swapped gearing out and if so what did you use? Was thinking 3.55 or 3.73? Will be doing rear as well obviously. Suggestions on a vendor would be appreciated.
  11. P

body mounts

85 B2 ISO the front two for the frame to the core support & hardware if possible. I don't want to have to buy a whole set-looks like a nightmare to change out. If it's not, please advise. Had to replace core support and cut the old ones out.
  12. P

Front shock tower/spring bucket

Need a pair for 85 B2, they're toast. Suggestions on where to get?
  13. P

85 B2 & 92 Explorer for 4.0 swap

Due to health reasons, it appears this will be more than I am able to do at this time. Looking to sell both units as a package deal. B2 runs & drives just fine with stock 2.8-it does use a little oil. Interior is like new-just redid the headliner. Has 4” suspension lift with brand new wheels...
  14. P

85 Bronco II 2.8 to 4.0 Swap

Bronco guys-looking to do this much needed swap and I'm looking for advice on what year 4.0 to look for to use that would be the easiest as far as fitting and wiring harnesses. I've read some of the tech library guides articles and understand most of the processes. Would Like to avoid having...
  15. P

Interior drop down map light

Alright, need some assistance. Had the headliner out and by the time it was completed I seem to have failed to recall the way this light went in. Probably missing a clip or something simple, but need some help.