•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by Rangered06

1. Rangered06

project restore BII

just a quick little update on some plan changes for the B2. gonna try working hard on it come spring to give me all winter for planning for the new to come BRONCO 2 89 :icon_hornsup:
  2. Rangered06

part name

ok i have an 87 bronco 2 with a FI 2.9L i need to know the name of the part that goes from the left side exhaust manifold upto the intake after unbolting it from the intake the pipe broke flush where it threads into the exhaust mainfold if anyone knows the part name or know the cheapest...
  3. Rangered06

project restore BII

it may be converted to 4wd not completely sure about it yet gotta see how much T-cases or dummy T-cases are going for at the junkyard
  4. Rangered06

Bronco II I'm going to buy has a problem

if it is just a ignitin issue and everything is up to snuff trailor that bad boy and do a good once over all the ignition wireing maybe it has a short somewhere
  5. Rangered06

project restore BII

got the engine seaperated from the old tranny and mounted on a stand time to start the cleaning and replaceing and painting lol. did find something interesting behind the flywheel looked like a rectangular spring or something its very fine metal stuff didnt get a very good pic cause all i have...
  6. Rangered06

My 88 BII Build!!

that thing looks amazing giving a lot of good ideas for my 87 B2 build its going a lot slower though damn lack of funds lol
  7. Rangered06

project restore BII

finally got some time to work on the B2 got the engine and trans out today which was a little easier then i expected sliped right out with the trans and both cats still attached. once i got it down onto its temp home of a rigged up shopping cart i looked over the bad trans and found the tell...
  8. Rangered06

project restore BII

just a quick update im still working on her just dont get much time to do work to it atm in the build haveing trouble with the pesky exhaust system doesnt want to spilt apart so i can finish getting the engine out any suggestions? trying to get it apart between the down pipes and the cats
  9. Rangered06

project restore BII

i got out for acouple hours today after work to get a little more work done on her had to stop after i rammed my head into the transmission xmember while taking the trans pan off to see how bad it was and to get the fluid out for when i pull the whole thing out togeather hope to get it out...
  10. Rangered06

project restore BII

im finally getting my hands dirty in my fiance's 1987 2wd BII. the plan for it is to get it back to its former glory and shine it up to take to carshows and cruise around town also to have a way to tote around my future kids :icon_bounceblue: any way back to the bronco i have a few stock pics of...
  11. Rangered06

My 1987 Bronco II Build. NO 56K

that thing looks amazing i have an '87 BII that needs some body work but i doubt my limited skills will be able to do that good of a job awesome truck man :icon_cheers: