•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by Satherman

1. S

4-84 B2 Parts for Sale in So Cal,92399

The rear window opens, has hinges.. forgot to add that..also have wire harness, d.side rear window,factory tint..some seat belts,little stuff..listed under 84 B2 side window.. pics on kraigslist ie, ca thanx
  2. S

New '89

Nice find.. Ya only grow to the size of yer tank.. Collect a few, maybe they'll up with a litter.. That was my mistake,I let one in the yard, And now home ta others. Good on fuel, good ta park an fun around in, Yer gonna enjoy it..have fun.
  3. S

4-84 B2 Parts for Sale in So Cal,92399

Pop open a cold one.. Back door with glass,(little rough, but usable) Driver's an passenger doors(swing out glass vents) little rough as well,panels need replacement,as well as one of the vents.. Steering column( tilt)with key,missing shroud,horn button,turn indicator.. Finally, an ECM, fer a...
  4. S

Parting Out 86 Bronco 2 4x4 V-6 in CA.92399

Hurray fer Broncoiicorral !!! As Shown.. Straight body parts, good condition doors and windows busted rings or wristpin in engine,it ran when I parked it,(2.9)fuel infected.. Rear axle,tranny, flywheel,clutch an assembly,front bumper, back window shocks spoken for.. (Will be removing shortly..)...