•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

tw205's latest activity

• tw205
    tw205 replied to the thread AC kills engine at stop lights..
    Has this happened while you were driving or in the car? If it hasn’t, then maybe you're tryin to fix something that ain’t broke.
  • tw205
    tw205 reacted to Uncle Gump's post in the thread What did you do to your Bronco today? with Like.
    Seems every forum has a thread like this... we might as well too. So tell us what you did to your Bronco today... if it involves...
  • tw205
    tw205 replied to the thread Bronco II Front drive shaft.
    As far all getting one off another rig. A4LD and Fm146 are longer assembles and won’t work. I’m unsure about the C5 model, but I believe...
  • tw205
    Looking in my barn I found one. It’s off an 85 Bronco II with a FM 145 transmission. I have swapped a Dana 35 front axle in it and the...
    • 1AABD6D4-2C27-4342-B244-5B7850BC3423.jpeg
    • 965B368E-FEE4-4CD0-9FA4-46754065D24D.jpeg
  • tw205
    I would check with Broncograveyard. They don’t specifically list the front for the FM145 but their listing for the front for automatic...
  • tw205
    tw205 replied to the thread 1986 B2 head gasket?.
    Good work! Check out those sockets I was talking about. I replaced a diff cover on my friends Chevy and half the bolts were so rusted...
    • image.jpg
  • tw205
    tw205 reacted to Ricmsr's post in the thread 1986 B2 head gasket? with Like.
    But thank you guys. It was very much appreciated. Sometimes you just need that little bit of direction because you're too close to the...
  • tw205
    tw205 replied to the thread 1986 Eddie Bauer.
    Needs some sweetpatina patina sauce on her. First generation are the best. https://sweetpatina.bigcartel.com/product/patina-sauce
  • tw205
    tw205 reacted to plymouthrock's post in the thread 1986 Eddie Bauer with Like.
    Just picked up today. Eddie Bauer with 5 speed
  • tw205
    When trying to get the plug off, us a closed end wrench or a socket. 6 point only. It gives more contact and will be less likely to...
  • tw205
    Overfilled is not good. If you need to get some oil before fixing the drain plug, remove the oil filter and install a new one. There...
  • tw205
    tw205 reacted to ecgreen's post in the thread Post a Picture of your lifted BroncoII with Like.
    Still good videos...lol
  • tw205
    Nice find. Heat expanding and cold contracting is likely why there were temp related issues. Thanks for updating us on your success. Too...
  • tw205
    I found the problem the TFI module on the distributor was loose the two screws that hold the TFI on were about two turns loose and the...
  • tw205
    It’s a redneck shop. It’s got roll up and sliders on both doors but the slider is missing on one. Don’t ask me why. But there is cold...