•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by Vstromvoyager

1. V

Fixing my AC

Is that the red plug I mentioned? I can get a picture if that would help.
  2. V

Fixing my AC

Thought I would resurrect this thread. My a/c hasn’t worked since I bought it a couple years ago. One week Of 100* weather and melting tells me it’s time. It’s completely dead. no light on the button I have the 30a fuse. I tried putting power directly to the compressor and it did not engage. I...
  3. V

Inertia switch bad?

Long story short, driving my 88 B2 to the mechanic to have a new exhaust installed and the truck stopped running and wouldn’t restart. Towed it to the shop and he said he would check It out after the exhaust. He gave me a call and said the inertia switch was bad. He knew I liked to work on it...
  4. V

No Distributor

I got it running which was a huge step for me and my skill level. I found a stock distributor at a junk yard and put it in. It did have a broken drive gear so I took the one off the old one. After a couple of tries of getting TDC set it fires right up, of course that's when the timing light...
  5. V

Picking up my next B2 Project

That pile of wires and stuff is pretty crazy looking. Along with the 88 I have an 84 I work on and have been thinking of doing this mod on it. Keep the pics and progress going!
  6. V

Picking up my next B2 Project

Great looking truck! keep us updated with any progress. I just picked up an 88 Eddie Bauer to work on and I just trying to get a game plan together on it. BTW what size tires and wheels did you go with, they don't look like 15".
  7. V

No Distributor

So I bought a 84 BII and it didn't have a distributor in it. It's actually on the front seat in parts. The previous owner said that was the only thing wrong, but he never heard it run, he bought it that way. so my question is do I try and upgrade to a Duraspark system or try and find an original...