•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

wildbill23c's latest activity

• W
    Yes heat is the number one reason of TFI module failure. The heat sink paste ensures that the module makes full contact with the...
  • W
    wildbill23c reacted to tw205's post in the thread 87 B2 wont start when cold outside. with Like.
    Nice find. Heat expanding and cold contracting is likely why there were temp related issues. Thanks for updating us on your success. Too...
  • W
    wildbill23c replied to the thread Finally Found One!.
    HAHA, that's kind of what I wonder about with my 2008 Explorer...would it make it through the 2 feet of snow that we had a couple years...
  • W
    wildbill23c reacted to JerryC's post in the thread Finally Found One! with Like.
    Thanks! I had a Gen one back in the 80's it was tons of fun. I wheeled it a lot. My BII looks good from a distance, just don't look...
  • W
    wildbill23c reacted to Uncle Gump's post in the thread Finally Found One! with Like.
    Dang JerryC... even your oldie is shining like new money. Now all ya need to do is get yourself a first gen to round out the line up.
  • W
    wildbill23c reacted to JerryC's post in the thread Finally Found One! with Like.
    A while back I test drove a 2dr Bronco Black Diamond with Sasquatch package. Here it is next to my 88 BII that has a two inch lift and...
  • W
    wildbill23c reacted to 85_Ranger4x4's post in the thread Finally Found One! with Like.
    We already have a 4dr AWD Edge and quite frankly I am sick of dragging out of the snow because they (most modern suv's) are all built...
  • W
    I'd rather have a 2 door "BRONCO", not an Explorer rebadged as a Bronco...the Explorer/Bronco were never based on each other, the Bronco...
  • W
    wildbill23c reacted to 85_Ranger4x4's post in the thread Finally Found One! with Like.
    Actually it's similarity to the Explorer of old is what drew us to it. Body on frame, solid rear axle longitudinal powertrain. Much more...
  • W
    I'd rather have a 2 door Bronco LOL...that 4 door thing ain't a Bronco, just a squared off version of an Explorer. Why is it automakers...
  • W
    I thought I had posted these here, I guess not. I came across a 4dr on the way back from the roundup. Ranger has a 3" BL Explorer...
  • W
    For me the base model would be just fine, my 88 Bronco 2 will go wherever I'd ever feel like going, so I'd think a 30+ year newer...
  • W
    When we ordered ours our dealer estimated last July... There is a ton of factors but the fact of the matter this year was if they don't...
  • W
    You'd think that with all of the production problems they have had they would have simplified the lineup.
  • W
    Kind of defeats the purpose of a base model I'd think especially for the what $6k+ price tag, might as well just get the offroad model...