•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by will2045

1. W

1984 bronco 2 5.0 Twin Turbo Swap

another updated. I've been really busy feeling thepressure to get the racecar ready for this up coming season and that pesky job keeps getting in the way but i did get the intercooler mounted up where I like it and began mocking up some plumbing for the intake. I did have some misfortune...
  2. W

its such a mess up front there trying to fit that griffin radiator, big IC then a trans cooler and an electric fan between the motor and the back of the grill... its going to be a SUPER tight fit
  3. W

Thanks man, I'm picking up the turbos stuff tomorrow and should have most of it mocked up before the end of the weekend. I'll get some pictures up asap
  4. W

So I have a lot of history with the compact ford trucks (ranger and bronco 2) not to mention a long history with Ford in general. I have built 2 bronco 2s in the past and several rangers. everything from a lowered 4 banger to v8 swapped 1 ton axles. I always have had a soft spot for them so...
  5. W

battery relocation problem...

So im stuffing a twin turbo 5.0 into the bronco 2 AKA its in but I dont have room for the battery up front with the passenger side turbo being where it is. so my question is: do any of you guys have a suggestion for a relocation spot that doesnt suck? I mean I need it not in the way and not to...
  6. W

specific wiring question and fuel question

I have a 1984 bronco 2 that previous owner swapped a carbed 302 into it. I blew up that 302 so i have a 302 out of a 1994 mustang with full efi set up. literally complete maf to pcm. the guy i got it from removed the entire wiring harness almost perfectly intact. so i have it sitting in the...
  7. W

pcm question

I have a 1984 bronco project i bought that was already 302 swapped. it runs great but doesnt have any lights or anything else. I noticed the truck has no PCM in the passaneger kick panel. the bracket is there thought. my main question is this. I am about to start rewiring all the lighting in the...
  8. W

power steering line problem

I have a 84 bronco 2 SAS and 302 swapped. I currently dont have power steering because the pump is the one that came on the 1977 302 but the steering box is the stock bronco 2 box. the lines for either are not going to work. My question is this. my power steering pump is junk. what would you...
  9. W

99 4.0L sohc swap into 96 4.0l ohv

yeah but the SOHC is about 210hp where the ohv is like 160 or something like that. and id honestly rather swap cause its closer to a plug and play then doing a head gasket. ive got a few other heavy involved projects. anyone know specifically whats different?
  10. W

99 4.0L sohc swap into 96 4.0l ohv

got a 96 explorer with a realy nice body bad head gasket pouring grey smoke non stop hardly runs requires more throttle to keep it running. I know of a 99 SOHC 4.0l for 400 bucks running. how hard is the swap? whats different? thanks guys
  11. W

90 Bronco ll steam out exhaust and missing

+1 on the cracked head or bad head gasket and as far as the vavle cover leaking that was VERY common on 2nd gen bronco 2s (cant speak for rangers) follow bronco chucks advice and report back. the worst case senerio you get to upgrade?! lol
  12. W

My Bronco II plans

I would go with the 5.0 lift if you can, it can be hard but if you get all the stuff around first its not so bad espeically if your putting in a carbed 5.0 i did mine in about 2 weeks. although i thought i read you mentioned a 4.0 have you decided which? if you go 5.0 dont be afraid fo the c-6...
  13. W

These screws....

why? dont know why youd want one lol i took mine off i liked it better without them cause trees would slide right over without hooking on trails but if your interested i hate a set i can sell you for 40+shipping which is around 10 let me know or make an off its all there minus 1 or 2 of the...
  14. W

Cargo storage ideas?

mine i made a custom panel for the tail gate that had speakers in it and it opened like a giant overhead glove box, i fit jumper cables, fire ext., tools, other odds and ends in there. the bitch is making it and fabbing dual lift gate shocks to hold the extra weight but it looked great and...