•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by XTC90BII

1. XTC90BII

1986 Bronco II XLT 2.9L 4WD Auto Trans - Interior Lights

Glad you found the short Dennis
  2. XTC90BII

1986 Bronco II XLT 2.9L 4WD Auto Trans - Interior Lights

Light under the hood? Light in glove compartment? Dennis
  3. XTC90BII

replace light switch

I would guess it is the lift gate switch. I had to add a rubber bumper to my lift to make sure it depressed the light switch. Dennis
  4. XTC90BII

1987 Bronco ll

Try here 1983 to 2011 Ford Ranger, Bronco II and Explorer Parts for Sale (broncograveyard.com) Dennis
  5. XTC90BII

Bronco Noob

Try this place 1983 to 2011 Ford Ranger, Bronco II and Explorer Parts for Sale (broncograveyard.com) Dennis
  6. XTC90BII

How much transmission fluid will I loose

So it turns out I lost about half of a quart of transmission fluid when I replaced the radiator. I also replaced the 8 blade fan with a OEM Ford Motorcraft fan . The original fan had several cracks so I thought best to replace. Bought the last one on e-bay for $115. Now everything dealing...
  7. XTC90BII

My first Bronco II, 1990

Thanks Jeff. Mine is the same just not 2 tone. Just put in a new radiator but had to get the one that showed Automatic w/o AC in order to get the right one. Strange. I have 149,583 on the clock. Also got mine from the original owners back in Aug 2015 with 103,xxx on the clock. I am Auto...
  8. XTC90BII

My first Bronco II, 1990

Jeff is it a XLT? If so did the factory window show AC? Dennis
  9. XTC90BII

What did you do to your Bronco today?

Added a new OEM 8 bladed fan as well as the heater core hoses to the list. The part number for a that fan is 71ZW96R
  10. XTC90BII

Looking for AC bracket for ‘90 B2 2.9

A good welding shop can weld the Aluminum peace back together. A good friend of mine welds aluminum for electrical power stations all over the mid-west. Get's paid obscene amounts of money.
  11. XTC90BII

What did you do to your Bronco today?

Replaced the Radiator, Water Pump, Upper and Lower hoses, Thermostat, and all 3 Fan Belts. Dennis
  12. XTC90BII

tw205 Thanks I always keep 1 on hand will pick up another one. Picked up 2 gallons of antifreeze today. Dennis
  13. XTC90BII

So I have a 1990 BII with automatic transmission and factory AC. I have developed a crack in my radiator which has the transmission fluid cooler. I have ordered a new radiator, water pump, upper and lower radiator hoses, thermostat and 3 new belts. My question is when I disconnect the...
  14. XTC90BII

1985 Bronco II seat

Well the recline leaver will be on the wrong side. I had the drivers seat rebuilt with new foam and OEM material to replace a panel. Rides like it was new. Cost $200.
  15. XTC90BII

Front Bucket Seat Replacement

That project is OBE. I had the foam rebuilt and a section of the material replaced with the OEM blue material. The driver seat is now better than new as the modern foam is so much better than 33 years ago. The shop had a roll of the original blue OEM material on the shelf so other than it not...