•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Custom Duraspark II conversion wiring harness

JC1968

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Has anyone here made their own wiring harness for the duraspark conversion? I have an 84 bronco II that I'm trying to do the conversion on and I'm looking for some type of wiring diagram (pictures would be extremely helpful). I have an idea of how to do it, but keep questioning myself. Thanks in advance.

JC1968

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Update:
I finally built the wiring harness and finished up the duraspark conversion. Vehicle fires up now. Was adjusting the timing and the radiator puked all over the place. Next job is fix the cooling issue.

Zaynedavis96

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco 2
Do you have any pictures or tips for what you did to make your harness I am at about the same stage as you were a month ago

Joe Pecar

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco 2
Where is the best place to purchase the Duraspark upgrade parts for my 85 Bronco II. Does someone sell a complete kit?

Uncle Gump

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Suspension Style
4wd
Just making sure everyone is aware of the Tech Library and the information it has on doing a Duraspark conversion

yglopez

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Update:
I finally built the wiring harness and finished up the duraspark conversion. Vehicle fires up now. Was adjusting the timing and the radiator puked all over the place. Next job is fix the cooling issue.
Could you post how you made your harness?