•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. XTC90BII

89 Bronco 11 tail gate light

I believe they are made by Dorman but you need to replace both strike bolts. One on each side. O'reily's carries them. Also on my 90 BII I glued a small rubber bumper on the lift to hit the light switch and make better contact. Dennis
  2. XTC90BII

Blower Motor and Blower Motor Control Module/Resistor Replaced

Well after 31 years of service the Blower Motor on my 1990 XLT Bronco II gave up the ghost. I was able to source a New OEM Motorcraft Blower Motor from Rockauto. As long as I had to remove the Engine Air Filter box to do the job I went ahead and replaced the Blower Motor Control...
  3. XTC90BII

kicked out of 4 low?

Excellent Dennis
  4. XTC90BII

kicked out of 4 low?

littlefoot Sorry man I can't help you on this one, I have manual hubs so no buttons. Drennis
  5. XTC90BII

A new Owner! What should I expect?

It means they will lock automatically when you push the 4x4 button to go into 4 wheel drive and you do not need to get out of the BII and lock them in when you pull the shifter (you don't have a shifter) in the cab from 2 wheel drive to 4 wheel drive. I did not want the automatic 4x4 button on...
  6. XTC90BII

A new Owner! What should I expect?

That depends on what you want out of the BII. When I found my near perfect, never been off road 1990 BII XLT, Manual locking hubs with 103,000 on it in 2015. I drove it home to AR from VA and then started replacing parts. Anything to do with brakes I replaced. It may not have needed it...
  7. XTC90BII

84-88 or 89-90 trim panels?

Yep that is where mine is. Just inside the hatch opening on the right hand side. I keep gloves, lighting hookup and when I travel a qt of transmission fluid and my locking spare tire key. I do have the spare tire on the swing away bracket. Dennis
  8. XTC90BII

84-88 or 89-90 trim panels?

Toated Which storage pocket are you referring to on the 89-90's? I have a storage area behind the passenger rear seat on my 1990 BII. Dennis
  9. XTC90BII

Bronco 2 from Russia

very nice Dennis
  10. XTC90BII

87 Bronco II Rear Diff ABS speed sensor

Rockauto carries them Dennis
  11. XTC90BII

rear hatch striker bolts?

I believe Dorman makes new striker bolts for the BII. Check Ebay Dennis
  12. XTC90BII

Code reader plug????

The connector is located on the right side (passenger's) side of the firewall near the strut tower. The operation procedure is listed in section 6-2 under EEC-IV system trouble codes. in the Haynes Ford Ranger & Bronco II Automotive Repair Manual 1983-1992 The book is 36070 (1026) Dennis
  13. XTC90BII

IDFK What's going on with my 2.9l. Starts and runs fine when cold, when warm it jerks and starts with misfire... sometimes.

That is generally what I get Jerry when I am just driving back and further to town every day which is 10 miles each way. About half in the city and about half on open road. So I get around 17.5 to 18.5. If I take it to Tulsa or KC and run around the 65 MPH mark it I get around 24 or 25. Dennis
  14. XTC90BII

1988 Bronco II For Sale (SOLD)

Very nice Dennis
  15. XTC90BII

Do I need to back up

Jerry C Thanks for the tip on driving with the hubs locked in 2 wheel high just to keep some gear oil around in the front difff. I did not know that you could or should do that. Dennis
  16. XTC90BII

Do I need to back up

When I unlock my manual hubs on my 1990 BII and go back into 2 wheel High from 4 wheel High do I need to back up first to disengage the hubs? Or can I just unlock them shift back into 2 Wheel High and go on my way? With all this snow here in the Midwest I have for the first time since owning...
  17. XTC90BII

My 87 Bronco II

Very Nice
  18. XTC90BII

A4LD problem.....

A very old wise man once told me to never do a transmission flush on an old transmission that is working well. Always do a fluid drain. Drain all the fluid you can, install a new filter fill up with new fluid and move on. That the flush will brake crude loose that has built up in the...
  19. XTC90BII

Can you help me with Transmission identification

You might want to review these threads Official A4LD Problem Thread! | Bronco Corral Forums Dennis
  20. XTC90BII

Fender Badge - Interior Plastics - Roof Rack - Cargo Cover

I have a just the Rear Cargo cover material in Red. I used the rest of the cover on a different project. If you could find the roller portion you could replace the material with the red. Dennis