•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. F

My EX hates me.

get your brakes straightened out yet? Or have you even got it running again?
  2. F

My EX hates me.

id be looking at master cylinder. I had problems with my first 92, and now with the current 92 that my father has. Have you ever leaked any fluid out? My master would get mysteriously low, and show no leaks anywhere. After it was wrecked and we stripped it, i pulled the master off the booster...
  3. F

My 88 bronco II build

still got the original rims from your blue BII? Still got the tv's and radio from the gray one?
  4. F

My 88 bronco II build

what are you doing with the wheels off of yoru blue BII in the first pics and the tv's and radio out of the gray one?
  5. F

Project El Taco...1990 BII

can you not just reuse the old tail housing on the new trans to get your tapped holes?
  6. F

Project El Taco...1990 BII

if you pulled that trans from a SOHC motor, im pretty sure it wont work. Last SOHC motor i worked on had a different bell housing bolt patter than the OHV motor.
  7. F

Not Another CTOR Build

Dang dude, dont mean to razz you or nothin, but you go through rigs too quick........i cant keep up
  8. F

Starter wont stop starting 87 Bronco II

try using a remote start switch at the relay to try and start it to see if it still happens. If you, you probably have an ignition switch issue, if not, then the problem is elsewhere. What type of parts did you use to replace things with, used, rebuilt, or new?
  9. F

Not Another CTOR Build

What did you change this time?
  10. F

tranny swap from 88 BII to 92 BII

nope, can not be done...seeings as how there is no such thing as a 92 bronco ii
  11. F

Helga, My 88 B2 Build...

Thought you got lost todd
  12. F

Helga, My 88 B2 Build...

what comprises this crush sleeve eliminator you speak off???
  13. F

Not Another CTOR Build

how bad was the champion?
  14. F

Turbo Charged 4.0L BII Build

Of course there is, colder air is denser air...cooler charge air is denser than warmer charge air......intercooler means cooler charge air (if done post turbo preintake) and denser air is good.
  15. F

Rebuildin my 2.8L with a performance attitude

Why "fix" something if it isnt "broke"?
  16. F

Not Another CTOR Build

Is there any other way....i think not.
  17. F

Not Another CTOR Build

I still think it should be called popeye