•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. 240cubes

foxbody mustang on bronco II frame

rofl. seriously tho, do that.
  2. 240cubes

foxbody mustang on bronco II frame

first, dont. second, all i could think looking at that pic is those tires suck. ran them for 20k hated every mile
  3. 240cubes

What's this??

aha! ive been wondering what you had coming next. cant wait to see this finished, ive been thinking about turbo 4.0l's alot lately...
  4. 240cubes

Anyone ever used Sea Foam?

i always put about 2/3 of the can through one of the vaccum lines, usually for the brakes. never been dissapointed.
  5. 240cubes

How to remove a stripped bolt.....

is that an allen bolt? have you tried an ez-out yet?
  6. 240cubes

Who's Bronco II was this?

i'm well aware that its not MarineBroncoII's b2. i was asking hopster if that was the one hopster was thinking of. hence the quote in the post.
  7. 240cubes

Who's Bronco II was this?

thinking of this one? http://www.cardomain.com/ride/701186
  8. 240cubes

85 Bii

if its hydrolocked you might be able to get it running without too much trouble. i picked up a hyrdolocked explorer one time and all i did was pull all the spark plugs out and it cleared all the water out then i cranked it over
  9. 240cubes

85 Bii

is the motor hydro-locked or just plain siezed from years of gunk and what not?
  10. 240cubes

do i need extended radius arms now?

ok guys thanks for the input i really appreciate it. i do however have to say that when i do get the arms i will most likely go with the sj arms simply due to the fact that in past vehicles i have almost always used sj and i havent been dissapointed yet, although i would like to give duff a try...
  11. 240cubes

do i need extended radius arms now?

right now my '88 b2 has a ghetto 2 inch lift (shackles and spacers) with a good deal of fender trimming and im running 33's on a 15x10 with a 4inch b.s. do i need extended radius arms now? i know it'll help ALOT but when the funds allow im gonna do a 4 inch lift. are there any companies that...
  12. 240cubes

lift swap? input needed!

just so i dont do anything stupid, are the ranger and bronco leafs the same?
  13. 240cubes

lift swap? input needed!

ok thanks
  14. 240cubes

lift swap? input needed!

decided to just stick with the BW1350 but im gonna go a bit different with the lift and tires and such, for now anyway. ill be using a 12.5" mud tire instead of a 13.5" and for now 4" lift instead of 6. but what i was wondering is that now since im going with 4" lift that i will be ordering...
  15. 240cubes

B2 Inspiration (Who inspires you?)

this makes me want to be in the garage all the time, i think this has the perfect look
  16. 240cubes

lift swap? input needed!

ill do some looking around. do you happen to know what years might have said BW1354 manual ?
  17. 240cubes

lift swap? input needed!

yeah its an electric tcase, so i guess i'll be finessing the stock driveshaft into the d35.
  18. 240cubes

lift swap? input needed!

thanks for the diagram, that made things quite a bit more clear. is the bw1354 a much better transfer case? i have access to anything i want off the truck i got the d35 from so would it be worth it to swap the tcase? edit: the bII currently has a manual selecting tcase, dont know how big of a...