•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. CopyKat

Absolutely about nothing

Just wanted to make a post about hitting the mile marker 2000 posts.:D
  2. CopyKat

8H rebuild

Rebuilt the M5OD in the Bronco Saturday. Took me under 8H from rolling it into the shop to driving it out. Remember this is Just me doing the work. I had no help. replaced the bearings and syncros. Would have taken me less time but I also rebuilt the cardian on the rear driveshaft.
  3. CopyKat

Hatch struts.

:annoyed::annoyed: :icon_confused::icon_confused: :icon_idea::icon_idea: :D:D :thefinger::thefinger: :headbang::headbang::icon_hornsup:
  4. CopyKat

Teaser

:D
  5. CopyKat

Bronco got a new engine

The engine developed a coolant leak and it was fowling one of the plugs. So I looked around for a donor as it would cost the same amount to just replace the head gaskets if that was truly what was wrong. I suspect it's a cracked head however. So 2 weeks ago I found A nice donor. Went to go look...
  6. CopyKat

Duff kinda stepped up a notch

Their new lower coil buckets are nearly identical to the ones I made to adapt the EB coils to the TTB. All you would need to do is open one of the holes up to a 3/4" hole. Remove the Factory bolt/stud for the coil retainer. put a spacer on top of the rad arm tab to raise the bucket to clear...
  7. CopyKat

I got the blues

:D
  8. CopyKat

Ahhh somethings not right!!

Something looks different in this picture! :dunno::dunno::dunno: :derisive:
  9. CopyKat

Got paint.

Time to get it done!:D
  10. CopyKat

Airing out the Bronco

:DCome on, what were you thinking I was doing? One day I'll have air under all 4 tires at the same time. I was measuring for placement of my limit straps, if you were wondering WTF I was doing. :thefinger::icon_rofl:
  11. CopyKat

Built a bumper for a buddy of mine.

Just need to get a skid plate cut.
  12. CopyKat

VillanMotorSports BroncoII

Comming soon.:D
  13. CopyKat

Wonder if 35's fit?

With the fiberglass quarters. :icon_twisted::icon_twisted: Lets just say they don't rub when out on the rocks. I'll try to get some pictures. It sure changes the look of the truck. With a bit of work i could likely fit small 37's on.:icon_hornsup:
  14. CopyKat

2" drop hanger for B2's

I'll be making a set or 2 if there is interest. Since installing the durango springs the rear has settled in nice and I like the ride and how soft the springs are but they just don't give the ammount of lift i need to keep the truck somewhat level. The rear squats a bit too much. Since I have...
  15. CopyKat

More fiberglass work

Thinking I may start on another project. Just need to do a calc on what i have for materials.
  16. CopyKat

Delightfully White trash mods

Post up your worst mod you did even though it was temporary. Here is mine I did today. :icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl: It was on my spare hood. But if it helps I'll do something better and more pleasing on my good hood.
  17. CopyKat

The Bog claimed my truck AGAIN.

Second time a Bog has stopped me cold. Here is the tug-o-war to get it out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jSVm75OF44
  18. CopyKat

Truck is out of the shop again!!

Just had to take some pictures to be a picture whore.:icon_twisted:
  19. CopyKat

New stuff for BIV

Built this yesterday. Just waiting for the paint to dry then I can install it.
  20. CopyKat

Updated pictures of the Bronco

Pulled it out of the shop to get it turned around for rear bumper work.