•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. PaleBlue90

Overheating need help!!

get a mechanical gauge
  2. PaleBlue90

Project El Taco...1990 BII

it reminds me of the ford aspire:icon_twisted: http://www.edmunds.com/ford/aspire/review.html
  3. PaleBlue90

Can explorers be made to look cool?

heres my 92 i had. 92 sport,5speed, 2in add a leaf in the rear, 2 inch coil spacers in the front, blue torch fab diff cover,wally world lights, 31in bfg at's, and custom army green paint with ford pinup art decals. i cant find the pics with the lights on it
  4. PaleBlue90

exploder help

we tore the motor apart shortly after my last post. the motor is trash. he shut it down as soon as it lost oil pressure, thats when he figured the tensioner went out....needless to say its owner may part it. if he does ill post up parts in the forsale section......
  5. PaleBlue90

New here

id snag it up. im pretty shure everything is a bolt omn a with a little modding. if ya really want to; you could always stick a 4.0 in it too.:icon_thumby:
  6. PaleBlue90

exploder help

thats exactly what its got. thank you! ill let my dad know
  7. PaleBlue90

exploder help

thanks, ill take a look at it
  8. PaleBlue90

exploder help

so my dad was wrong on the year. the exploder is this gen http://www.ocrinow.com/3618.jpg the motor lost oil pressure and he was told it has to do with the timeing chain
  9. PaleBlue90

exploder help

so my dad has the chance at a 92 exploder 2wd with a A4LD...... the motor lost oil pressure and he got told it has something to do with the timeing chain tensioner. would that be true? what major things cause these 4.0's to lose oil pressure? he can get it for 100$:annoyed: i swore that after...
  10. PaleBlue90

Removable hatch mod.

i want to do the same thing for doors and sway bars. i got one question. why? im curious
  11. PaleBlue90

The Deuce

very nice. shes lookin good
  12. PaleBlue90

Door Bell Dinging - MAKE IT STOP!

i just cut the wires for mine on my 89 ranger. i do not remember were it is but i just cut the wires and taped them up so it wouldnt spark.
  13. PaleBlue90

bronco2

what do you mean? what is the problem your haveing?
  14. PaleBlue90

4.0 in BII idles funny for first 2 minutes

id check your vacume lines
  15. PaleBlue90

how to remove?

well his has the cooler thats infront of the rad, i think i can get them off with my quick diconnect set
  16. PaleBlue90

how to remove?

how do i remove the tranny lines for a tranny cooler? i need to remove my buddys on his exploder
  17. PaleBlue90

'87 B2 Electrical Door Issues...

maybe you got a bad switch. check your grounds
  18. PaleBlue90

Need Help

im pretty shure you can. im speaking from experiance though, my truggy was a 90 reg cab long bed 2wd ranger, i sas'ed it and converted it to 4x4. if i could do it over i wouldve gone with a 4x4 beacuse it was easyer
  19. PaleBlue90

8H rebuild

sweet thank you both:icon_thumby: i could have someone make one for me too if he posts the size of the nut. thats a really good idea to make that tool:beer: