•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. PaleBlue90

exploder help

so my dad has the chance at a 92 exploder 2wd with a A4LD...... the motor lost oil pressure and he got told it has something to do with the timeing chain tensioner. would that be true? what major things cause these 4.0's to lose oil pressure? he can get it for 100$:annoyed: i swore that after...
  2. PaleBlue90

how to remove?

how do i remove the tranny lines for a tranny cooler? i need to remove my buddys on his exploder
  3. PaleBlue90

91 exploder speedo replacement

so this girl wants help replaceing the speedo cable on her exploder. she hasnt answered me on what the specs are. how hard are they? im shure the auto and 5speed make a diffrence along with the eletronic case/ manual case's
  4. PaleBlue90

bolts for the front of exploder transfercase

what are the size of the bolts that hold the u bolt straps into the front of the rear driveshaft? i dont remember what size they are
  5. PaleBlue90

well my 4.0 blew apart

it hit self destruct mode. went to sears to extange a ratchet on my way home heard BOOM! looked in my mirrors to seal a trail of liquid behind me. drove it home as it was knocking. opened the oil cap and smoke poured out.:icon_surprised: oh well, its been haveing a knock for a while and im...
  6. PaleBlue90

another oil bomb story

so im sitting at home when my buddy robert calls. robert-"dude plz tell me that your exploder isnt parted yet" me-"uhh no y?" robert-"it looks like a mother****ing oil bomb went off under the hood of mine!" -me "ok were you at? what happend? was it knocking? dummy lights? how was your oil...
  7. PaleBlue90

exploder budget lift

so my buddy has a 93 exploder sport. i was thinking of a add a leaf in the rear, but what about the front? he wants to fit 33's. he wants lift and will cut the fenders as needed:icon_welder:
  8. PaleBlue90

lift

so i want to run 33's. i was going to to a add a leaf like i did on my old 92 sport. i was happy with that. on the front i had 2 inch coil spacers. they sucked alot. i had to mess with my caster,camber,and toe. and the ride was rough. the flex blew. so my question is. what should i do to lift...
  9. PaleBlue90

exploder light ideas

i need some ideas. i have 6 lights that i want to mount on my 93 sploder. 2 are medium sized round lights 2 are square medium sized lights and 2 are hella 600's the hellas im mounting on my bumper. were should i mount the others? pics?
  10. PaleBlue90

posting for my buddy

so my friend bought a 92 ford exploder 2dr, with a auto. it has a new rad,thermostat,fan clutch,hoses. when he drives it is gets hot and boils out of the return tank only. i mean it acts like you pop the cap on the rad. it doesnt over flow out of anywere else. any ideas on what could cause this?
  11. PaleBlue90

just got a 4dr exploder

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/1327024054.html i go pick it up tomorow. i only paid 1000 for it, it needs shocks, hubs (autos blow), and a windsheild:D dont worry, its a 5speed:yahoo:
  12. PaleBlue90

idea for a exploder

so i got to thinking. when i go doorless what about my subs? what about my tools? etc etc. i could make a BIG lockable box to put around all that heres what i came up with. sorry its a bit confuseing blue is the outline of the big box yellow is a guard in front of my subs and two dividers...
  13. PaleBlue90

doorless ?'s for 4door owners

so i might have a 93 exploder 4dr 5speed. i was wondering about going doorless, take all 4 doors off or just the fronts. im going to build tube doors so im jw whats every ones thoughts:D:icon_welder:
  14. PaleBlue90

dumb question

how many body mounts are on a 91 ford explorer 4dr?
  15. PaleBlue90

exploder SAS axle choices

so if i decide to keep the exploder, what axle would be the easyest to do a SAS with, and could i use my stock drive shaft? i would put manual lock out hubs on it,maybe after market shafts etc. my exploder is a 2 door if that makes a diffrence
  16. PaleBlue90

metal shaveings and noise

so ive had this slight grinding noise from my front end. i recently swapped my pos auto hubs for some warn's. after that i heard this light grinding noise. i repacked my wheel bearings 2 times and its gone away but has come back within a couple days. well tonight i got pissed at it and pulled...
  17. PaleBlue90

D44 Homework for a 92 exploder sport

sometime during summer i would like to SAS my exploder. from what i read a D44 would be best. i am keeping the stock 8.8 for now. i will check my axle code tomorrow for my ratio on gears. my main question is wich 44 has the same bolt pattern as my 8.8. i kno i want a open knuckle 44 beacuse...
  18. PaleBlue90

bronco2 tire carrier on a exploder 2door

just wondering how hard it is to put a bronco2 tire carrier on a exploder 2 door, carrying my spare on the roof is killing fuel milage, carrying it inside is blocking my view of my rear window and killing cargo space:annoyed:. what kind of work would i have to do?
  19. PaleBlue90

i need some advice on my exploder

ok so i added the 31's yesterday. i am now rubbing on my front sway bar when backing out of parking spaces,turning around etc. im am unshure on if should remove the swaybars. its a 2door and its alot more top heavy then my 89 ext cab ranger; i dont take turns fast in it beacuse of that. do you...
  20. PaleBlue90

i think i bit off more then i could chew...

ok so i recently bought a 92, 2 door,4.0 exploder,5speed,auto hubs,eletronic 4wd. i want to lift this bad boy cheap, i thought about makein my own shackles and useing 2 inch daystar coil spacers.. i just want to run 31's. i plan on gettin manual hubs, and tossing my auto pos's. i also wanted to...