•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. B

leaking steering gear box

I recently replaced the gear box on my 84 Bronco II because the shaft was leaking like crazy. Got everything back in, added fluid but the next day i noticed it still had a small drip. Took a closer look and it looks like the bigger line is leaking. Should there have been a gasket?? I didn't...
  2. B

Build idea - Bronco II

Ok so I bought an 88 BII a while back with the intentions of doing a 4.0 swap. The more I've gotten into it the more I've decided to do to it. Since this is going to be a long term project I bought a 99 F150 4x4 reg cab/bed with the 4.2L OHV motor. The truck runs good and the driveline is...
  3. B

Advice requested...

A while back I bought an 88 BII with a bad 2.9 and a wrecked Exploder with a good 4.0... I have finally started working on it... now I've ran across an 85 FSB that I'm strongly considering... Body is in good shape... it's 4x4 with manual locking hubs... has an EFI 302... The interior is rough...
  4. B

Need some info...

So, I currently have a 1989 Bronco II 4x4 Auto.. I just picked up a 92 Explorer 2WD Auto... I am pretty clear on what needs to be done to move the 4.0L over but what about the transmission. They are both A4LDs but it's my understanding that I'm better off using the Explorer tranny with the...
  5. B

headers..

Hello everyone. New guy here. So I have a 1989 Bronco II 2.9L Auto 4WD that has an exhaust leak. Looking under there things are pretty rusted. I decided that anything I replace is going to get upgraded so I am now on the hunt for some headers. Pacesetter makes a header 70-1118 that says it...