•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Sweet-85'

Help with buying the right back spacing!

Hey y'all, looking for some help selecting the right back spacing for my setup. I'm going to replace the 31x10.50's on stock 5.5" rims on my bronco II with a set of 32x11.50's on new 8" rims. looking at these wheels: https://www.summitracing.com/parts/clm-5375812-3/overview/ I am wanting a...
  2. Sweet-85'

Wanted: DANA 28 Gears

Looking for a set of 4.10:1 gears for a D28, bonus if you have a locker or the whole center section! Thanks for looking.
  3. Sweet-85'

HELP! Dana 28 Caster Camber Adjustment!

I'm posting this in two spots, just in case... Ok, so I just lifted the front of the Bronco, now the caster/camber is way off (obviously). What is the best caster/camber bushing out there that has the MOST amount of adjustment available? I know there are ones with more than 2.75 of adjustment...
  4. Sweet-85'

HELP! Caster Camber Adjustment...

Ok, so I just lifted the front of the Bronco, now the caster/camber is way off (obviously). What is the best caster/camber bushing out there that has the MOST amount of adjustment available? I know there are ones with more than 2.75 of adjustment, but I cannot find them! What have you guys used...
  5. Sweet-85'

Project Budget Bronco

Ok, so I guess I'll start a build thead for this and post progress as I go. Here is what I'm starting with: It's an 84 with stock drivetrain, 3.73 open. The rear is getting trac-loc, and other plans include: Plans include: - Remove exhaust, run 3" pipe after cat, side dump before rear...