•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. W

1984 bronco 2 5.0 Twin Turbo Swap

So I have a lot of history with the compact ford trucks (ranger and bronco 2) not to mention a long history with Ford in general. I have built 2 bronco 2s in the past and several rangers. everything from a lowered 4 banger to v8 swapped 1 ton axles. I always have had a soft spot for them so...
  2. W

battery relocation problem...

So im stuffing a twin turbo 5.0 into the bronco 2 AKA its in but I dont have room for the battery up front with the passenger side turbo being where it is. so my question is: do any of you guys have a suggestion for a relocation spot that doesnt suck? I mean I need it not in the way and not to...
  3. W

specific wiring question and fuel question

I have a 1984 bronco 2 that previous owner swapped a carbed 302 into it. I blew up that 302 so i have a 302 out of a 1994 mustang with full efi set up. literally complete maf to pcm. the guy i got it from removed the entire wiring harness almost perfectly intact. so i have it sitting in the...
  4. W

pcm question

I have a 1984 bronco project i bought that was already 302 swapped. it runs great but doesnt have any lights or anything else. I noticed the truck has no PCM in the passaneger kick panel. the bracket is there thought. my main question is this. I am about to start rewiring all the lighting in the...
  5. W

power steering line problem

I have a 84 bronco 2 SAS and 302 swapped. I currently dont have power steering because the pump is the one that came on the 1977 302 but the steering box is the stock bronco 2 box. the lines for either are not going to work. My question is this. my power steering pump is junk. what would you...
  6. W

99 4.0L sohc swap into 96 4.0l ohv

got a 96 explorer with a realy nice body bad head gasket pouring grey smoke non stop hardly runs requires more throttle to keep it running. I know of a 99 SOHC 4.0l for 400 bucks running. how hard is the swap? whats different? thanks guys
  7. W

wtb heater assembly

I didnt see anything in the classified so i figured this might be a good place to add it i have a 86 bronco 2 and i need the heater box blower motor heater core and hopefully a diagram of the wiring for this plus hardware(nuts and bolts) i got my B2 without any of this so im trying to put it...
  8. W

wiring diagram 86 B2??

i need a wiring diagram for my 86 B2 anyone got one or could make one?? i just cant figure out what is what although im pretty sure everything thats supossed to have power doesnt becuase only one has power when the key is in "on". thanks guys. if it makes sense i also dont have dash lights for...
  9. W

B2 Interior electrical problems

Ok so i finally got the big 5.0 alive inside my 1986 bronco 2 thanks to you guys and i thank you very much but now ive got problems inside the dash. the problem is if the key is on the dome light is always on even if the lights are off and door closed. also the tanish wire that goes from the...