•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Randy M.

B2 body kit?? factory on some models??

Actually it is 9 parts. Front valance, two lower fender, two lower door mldgs, two front lower 1/4 mldgs, and two rear lower 1/4 mldgs.
  2. Randy M.

B2 removable side windows

OK. I have seen one myself. Here is a way that we can end this once and for all. Go to Car-Part.com Choose 1984 Bronco II (oh, explnd seach to entire us) Look under Quarter Glass Coose Movable left or right There are several yards that have the windows. Anyone live near any of these...
  3. Randy M.

4wheel drive issues

Just an FYI. Check the pinion bearing. The IFS D35 is known to eat pinion bearings...if it's an AWD it is even more common.
  4. Randy M.

? bumpers 90 bronc 2/ ranger swap

Nope. A B2 bumper is just that, a B2 bumper...unless you :icon_welder:
  5. Randy M.

Couple of Progress pics from my build.

Thanks!!! That's the one I was looking for. Gonna try it over the winter.:headbang:
  6. Randy M.

Couple of Progress pics from my build.

Joel, Where is the thread on your headlight mod? I can't find it anywhere. He'll I've checked three sights!!!!
  7. Randy M.

B2 Inspiration (Who inspires you?)

TRS-1 was a real neat truck, once the electrical system was fixed. (Jim...had to bust your chops on it again) I've seen WAY to much of TRS-2. I was the one who did the body and paint work on it. When Jim got it, it smelled like wet dogs had been living in it. The scoop on my truck will be...
  8. Randy M.

Who's Bronco II was this?

He was from Kokomo. I ran into him there while visiting my wife's grandparents. I think his name was Matt but have no idea what his board name was.
  9. Randy M.

B2 Inspiration (Who inspires you?)

I've had so many RBV's now that I can't remember them all. The one truck the two trucks that always stand out in my mind are Aaron Diones and our very own Ryan Nwu. Ryans truck worked pretty well but it was the overall look of it I liked. I looked heavy and tuff just sitting in the parking lot...