•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Harley

"Project BARB" 1986 bronco 2

Looking good Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
  2. Harley

"Project BARB" 1986 bronco 2

looks great so far!!
  3. Harley

body over to one side

the body on my b2 seems to be an inch over to the left....could my body mounts have let the body shift over?? want to fix this and was going to do a 1 inch body lift, so i was wondering if anyone had seen this before??
  4. Harley

My build thread

wow! looks great! cant wait to do mine... here is a link to a few pics...http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/album.php?albumid=3239 and one for here...sounds like a good time at steamboat...
  5. Harley

My build thread

Cool! Thanks for the update...can I get a pic or two of the finished headliner? I want some inspiration...
  6. Harley

repairing bushwacker flares

picked up a set of bushwacker pocket flares for 40 bucks! need to fix one but what a deal...anyone know if i can use fiberglass on them?? they look like some sort of plastic..any ideas?
  7. Harley

My build thread

picked up a set of bushwacker pocket flares for 40 bucks! need to fix one but what a deal...anyone know if i can use fiberglass on them?? they look like some sort of plastic..any ideas?
  8. Harley

My build thread

thanks...let me know about the fabric and glue quality...looks like a good kit.
  9. Harley

My build thread

What site did you get it from?
  10. Harley

My build thread

Cool..I'll be looking forward to hearing how it went...
  11. Harley

My build thread

finally got that nasty muffler replaced, now it sounds good! next weekend if its nice, im going to rip out the interior and clean the carpets and redo the headliner...looking forward to that...
  12. Harley

My build thread

Oh...that might be why...hope not
  13. Harley

My build thread

How much lift do you have? Maybe you need the 400 arm?
  14. Harley

My build thread

No...it's real close though Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
  15. Harley

My build thread

i found a bushing that was the same outer diameter as the sleeve thing on the other striker and drilled it out to fit the pin....worked great...i used a plastic type of bushing hoping it would be a little more quiet.
  16. Harley

My build thread

finally got the steering figured out....looks like when i originally put my drop pitman arm on, i didnt get it tight enough and it wallered it out enough that it was causing slop in the steering. i put on the fa600 drop arm and cranked it down and set the tow and all feels good!!i took a pic of...
  17. Harley

My 1990 BII Bomber 4 linked with coilovers on all 4 Corners

wow! awesome fab work...subscribing to this..
  18. Harley

adjustable radius arm bushings???

anyone try these??? http://www.summitracing.com/parts/axt-axk8746/overview/year/1986/make/ford/model/bronco-ii
  19. Harley

My build thread

replaced the center link today and the steering is still crap...scary to drive...the pitman arm moves on the steering box!
  20. Harley

My build thread

still fighting the steering...sucks because everything else is working good!