•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. smash9002

First post in awhile.. saved a jeep today w/pics

It's been so long since I have wheeled my B2 I almost forgot what it was like! My friend has been on a mission to get his jeep stuck and finally succeeded today. We were a few miles from the highway and had to walk out and call my dad! Took a few yanks, but got him out: Now I'm stuck...
  2. smash9002

Electric t-case control

I have an 89 B2 with the electronically shifted t-case. Is there any way to run the wires from under the dash directly to the case without using the controller that is normally mounted rearwards of the driver side door? Or do I need the computer-looking thing? My bronco has a chopped top, and...
  3. smash9002

My 89 Bronco II

This is my third Bronco II, the first was an 87, the second a 90 bought for parts, and now my third is an 89. When I bought it, it had 254,000 miles on it! The motor is a 93 Explorer 4.0L with 165,000 miles. It came with a 4" Duff lift with extended radius arms, long link traction bars, and...
  4. smash9002

To chop or not to chop?

I recently bought this Bronco in Pacifica, and it's got major rust on and around the drip rails due to a crappy paint job. Here is a link to my pics: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2644991/5 I was going to repair everything with fiberglass, and I think it's all do-able, but now I really just...