•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. jrpdash9

Brake Rotor

I agree, I have thrown just bearing in to get the vehicle home but then I change the race out wen I get home
  2. jrpdash9

tdi bronco 2

I got $2500 ish in parts so far and. It even done :D but its fun Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
  3. jrpdash9

tdi bronco 2

I do 18k a year just for work. And u said u did live in Harrisburg where r u now ? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
  4. jrpdash9

tdi bronco 2

No old Mercedes diesel cars around ? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
  5. jrpdash9

B2 rear axle question

My b2 had 3:40s with 235s. It sucks bad.... Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
  6. jrpdash9

tdi bronco 2

I wanted to do that to my b2 before k traded it. I was gonna stick a om617 Mercedes in it.... did not get that far Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
  7. jrpdash9

Atypical starter problem. I'm out of ideas

sounds like a auto trans starter in the wrong application
  8. jrpdash9

Bronco II Overdrive problem

oh sweet. i couldn't remember if mine did it before it acted up or not. well she runs. i guess just drive it :)
  9. jrpdash9

ok i pulled the speed senor out. the gear was fine. i played with it alittle and the needle dosent bounce as much but still no od. if its any help in od when u take ur foot off gas it goes down to idle. no resistance at all
  10. jrpdash9

sweet. it was working good then it was hit or miss. now it dosent work at all. ill have to check that out
  11. jrpdash9

1988 Bronco 2 XLT shuts off

that happen to me to it was the fuel relay
  12. jrpdash9

i got a od problem to and my speedo goes up and down till about 35 40mph. whats ur thoughts behind it affecting the od
  13. jrpdash9

88 b2 o/d is hit or miss (a4ld)

hello. like the title says my over drive has been hit or miss lately. if it works it will work the whole drive. and visa versa. it has enough fluid and the tranny only has 5k on a rebuild. any ideas where i need to look at
  14. jrpdash9

BII wont start

relays? pinched wire?
  15. jrpdash9

8b2 leaking in the front of the cab any ideas?

Lol thanks guys I didn't think about the cowl leaking
  16. jrpdash9

its not coolant. ik i have to reseal the back windows but after a probibly medium duty rain the whole floor pan will be wet mainly in the front on both sides
  17. jrpdash9

Tanks too damn small!

ya my b2 goes 250 miles to a tank but it aint no 15 gallons lol shes dang near empty. its all original but for 235's tires. shes is geared alittle to high for them
  18. jrpdash9

so i got a 1988 b2 in near mint shape but its leaking in the front somewhere. ik they tend to leak on the side windows but i have no ideas what it could be on the front. any ideas?
  19. jrpdash9

proud new owner

ya i got pretty lucky with this one. it whole underside was rhino lined. the only problem is the little shutting off thing. but thats the wonders of TFI's